The Ruin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ruin

The World of Warcraft guild The Ruin from Laughing Skull PvP (EU)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rogue Application, Thelawyer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Thelawyer

Thelawyer

Rogue Application, Thelawyer Empty
PostSubject: Rogue Application, Thelawyer   Rogue Application, Thelawyer Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:33 pm

Name:
Kristian Ritslev

Denmark, Roskilde

About yourself(What do you do outside WoW):
I go to Gymnasium, school stuff, nothing important. I like to dress up and run around screaming to the Batcave! or just scream at strangers

Ingame nick:
Thelawyer

Class:
Rogue

Specc and why:
PvE Mutilate, 51/13/7. Well first of all I only got decent daggers so being combat would be stupid since DPS output as combat-dagger fails, and I feel that Mutilate is more challenging so I dont have to spam one button. Ofc. I will respec if there is another spec with more DPS.

Armorylink:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Thelawyer , probably wearing PvP gear.

Proffesions:
Im a 443 lvl JC and dropped mining to lvl Engi. today so I guess I will 400+ Engi in some hours.

What do you think the strengths and weaknesses of your class/specc are:
Well the only real weaknesses a rogue has is that they are a melee class and in some fights arnt worth much but other than that we are a mean DPS machine Surprised

Are you a clicker:
... OMFG NEVAH... hate clickers Surprised

Do you use all consumables in every raid(Flask, wellfed):
Sure.

Time /played:
On this char. I got 51 hour played but this is my third lvl 80 char. Think I got 300 days played all in all. Played WoW since it came out and got rank 13 in old honor system (4 months of PvP, 12 hours minimum a day)

What are your general playtimes?(When are you usually online):
When I got home from the gymnasium I get online pretty much straight away. But now I got 3 months of vacation so... Razz I will be online a lot.

Raiding experience(Please be specific):
Well it has been a while since I focused on raiding. At 60 I did MC with my mage and we were fifth guild on server to down Ragnaros and at 70 I did Kara on my priest as shadow (With Wisdo and some other danish people that are in the guild) but I ended up focusing on PvP when season 2 started. My only raiding experience on this char. is from lvl 70 where I did Kara with the alts from a guild that had cleared BT (before BT nerf).

Hardest/Funniest encounter:
I think I will focus on funniest encounter. Baron from MC! Loved that fight, who is tha bomb now?

Reason for wanting to join The Ruin:
Well I got some RL mates (as mention before) playing in the guild + I wanna chill a little with some PvE instead of always doing PvP.

Why should we recruit you:
Well I am a dedicated player who knows the game and will always be prepared for raids. And yes I have seen your full on rogues but I have no problem being the odd one out(Last in line)

Good computer / Stable connection / Ventrilo:
Well my comp. did cost 12k danish kroner which is like 1600€ 6 months ago so it is pretty decent. Yep my connection is stable, and you guys have probably already seen me on VT.

We raid from 18:15 to 22:45 all these days below, fill in if you can attend or not:

Tuesday: Yes
Wednesday: Yes
Thursday: Yes
Sunday: Yes

I pretty much can raid every day if you need me to, unless there is a special event/My mom is having her mens. (Still live home, ye I know fail)

I guess that is about it. Hope you guys will let me in. See you guiz in zha game!
Back to top Go down
Herbez

Herbez

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application, Thelawyer   Rogue Application, Thelawyer Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:56 pm

Nice application, pretty decent gear. With just a few upgrades you would be rdy for ulduar.
I vote yes if we need any additionally rogues. I know this guy irl, and im sure he will be nice on both DMG meters, and by showing for raids, with tacs and flasks.

GL hope u get a spot.
Back to top Go down
cowhow

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application, Thelawyer   Rogue Application, Thelawyer Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:40 pm

is a yes for a irl friend of wisdo :O
Back to top Go down
Gehenno

Gehenno

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application, Thelawyer   Rogue Application, Thelawyer Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:41 pm

look good Smile

ACCEPTED

Welcome to The Ruin
Back to top Go down
Madstm

Madstm

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application, Thelawyer   Rogue Application, Thelawyer Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:45 pm

Weapon's is okay as far as i can see :> .
And i like the gloves :p .

Should Perform okay in a Ulduar HC.

With some run's in Naxx and crap you should be good to go ^^ .

Welcome :> .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rogue Application, Thelawyer   Rogue Application, Thelawyer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogue Application, Thelawyer
Page 1 of 1