The Ruin

The World of Warcraft guild The Ruin from Laughing Skull PvP (EU)
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Warlock Gaertner

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaertner



Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Warlock Gaertner   Sat May 23, 2009 5:11 pm

Name: Nicolai

Age: 17

From: Denmark

About yourself(What do you do outside WoW): I play football party drink alot and having fun with friends


Ingame nick: Gaertner

Class: im a warlock

Specc and why: im destrution/Affliction destrution is because i like the dps and crits affliction is for grinding

Armorylink: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Gaertner

Proffesions: mining and skinning (in progress)

What do you think the strengths and waknesses of your class/specc are: My strength is that i can fear a hell fucking lot i think and Crazy amount of Dmg and the weakness is that when i get stuned or back stabed i can do anything about the dmg.

Are you a clicker: no

Do you use all consumables in every raid(Flask, wellfed): yes i do

Time /played: sins classic

What are your general playtimes?(When are you usually online): every day ialmost every hour (if not playing football)

Raiding experience(Please be specific):classic leveled, TBC playing on my brothers accunt so only 1-2 raid. WotLK os10-25 cleared voa 10-25 old raidboss cleared, Naxx not cleared

Hardest/Funniest encounter: i think every raid boss is funny and hard like a good mix for me


Reason for wanting to join The Ruin: im in the need of a good guild and i have heard about you and i dont want to do progs no more

Why should we recruit you: im a funny socail guy and i like to play this game and meet ppl in WoW

Good computer / Stable connection / Ventrilo: Yes

We raid from 18:15 to 22:45 all these days below, fill in if you can attend or not:
i might be eating at 18:15 but i will try to be in every raid
Tuesday: Yes
Wednesday: Yes
Thursday: Yes
Sunday: Yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
moscraciun

avatar

Posts : 151
Join date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Gaertner   Sat May 23, 2009 5:30 pm

With me back in guild you would have to pay 1k gold to get in any raid because we aint boosting.


Last edited by moscraciun on Sat May 23, 2009 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaertner



Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Gaertner   Sat May 23, 2009 5:31 pm

moscraciun wrote:
With me back in you would have to pay 1k gold to get in raid because we aint boosting.

wat?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
moscraciun

avatar

Posts : 151
Join date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Gaertner   Sat May 23, 2009 5:32 pm

Fine il say it...YOUR GEAR SUX.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaertner



Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Gaertner   Sat May 23, 2009 5:37 pm

moscraciun wrote:
Fine il say it...YOUR GEAR SUX.
what is you ingame name let me please se your gear so i can see what i need
Back to top Go down
View user profile
moscraciun

avatar

Posts : 151
Join date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Gaertner   Sat May 23, 2009 5:38 pm

Dude ure in blues ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaertner



Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Gaertner   Sat May 23, 2009 5:39 pm

moscraciun wrote:
Dude ure in blues ...
i only have 4 Freaking blue and the lance is Cuz im doing daliys ok?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
moscraciun

avatar

Posts : 151
Join date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Gaertner   Sat May 23, 2009 5:41 pm

W/e aint me who is calling to inv you but you stand at almost 0 chance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaertner



Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Gaertner   Sat May 23, 2009 5:41 pm

moscraciun wrote:
W/e aint me who is calling to inv you but you stand at almost 0 chance.
please get me some1 that talks about inv
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gehenno

avatar

Posts : 244
Join date : 2009-04-04
Age : 26
Location : Inside a Demonic Portal

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Gaertner   Sat May 23, 2009 5:43 pm

Hey there Gaertner! Smile

I am sorry, but your gear and raiding experience doesn't meet our
requirement.
First of all, you're not even close to hitcap (17%)
Your Spell Power is pretty low ++
And we cant afford to gear up a warlock (as we're not in desperate need of one) at the moment.

I wish you the best of luck finding a new guild though! Smile
Application Declined

Gehenno
Warlock Classleader
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaertner



Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Gaertner   Sat May 23, 2009 5:45 pm

Gehenno wrote:
Hey there Gaertner! Smile

I am sorry, but your gear and raiding experience doesn't meet our
requirement.
First of all, you're not even close to hitcap (17%)
Your Spell Power is pretty low ++
And we cant afford to gear up a warlock (as we're not in desperate need of one) at the moment.

I wish you the best of luck finding a new guild though! Smile
Application Declined

Gehenno
Warlock Classleader


its not that hard to help one you guys know? when tyhe other classes have the good gear you could take One of the Not so good persons in the raid (Uh omg could we do that i didnt think of that) just to let you know 1 person dont change anything. and hit Is crap to go after my dps is 2.3k and spell is 2024 selfbuffed.....


Last edited by Gaertner on Sat May 23, 2009 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
moscraciun

avatar

Posts : 151
Join date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Gaertner   Sat May 23, 2009 5:48 pm



Last edited by moscraciun on Sat May 23, 2009 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaertner



Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Gaertner   Sat May 23, 2009 5:50 pm

moscraciun wrote:
you just have nothing but creepy pic or what you pbl an emo... faggots
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gehenno

avatar

Posts : 244
Join date : 2009-04-04
Age : 26
Location : Inside a Demonic Portal

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Gaertner   Sat May 23, 2009 5:51 pm

Believe me... 1 person changes alot more then you would think
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaertner



Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Gaertner   Sat May 23, 2009 5:51 pm

Gehenno wrote:
Believe me... 1 person changes alot more then you would think
as said ya faggots And NO!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
moscraciun

avatar

Posts : 151
Join date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Gaertner   Sat May 23, 2009 5:52 pm



Last edited by moscraciun on Sat May 23, 2009 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Herbez

avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Gaertner   Sat May 23, 2009 5:53 pm

Gaertner wrote:

Raiding experience(Please be specific):classic leveled, TBC playing on my brothers accunt so only 1-2 raid. WotLK os10-25 cleared voa 10-25 old raidboss cleared, Naxx not cleared
[i]

"Be specific" What did you not understand? you say u played since Classic, yet you dont explain any raid experience what so ever,...

Gaertner wrote:

Reason for wanting to join The Ruin: im in the need of a good guild and i have heard about you and i dont want to do progs no more
[i]

Pugs?

Do not hesitate to spend a bit more time in creating a decent application, and while you're at it use your brain too. An application dosn't give you instant invite


Last edited by Herbez on Sat May 23, 2009 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gehenno

avatar

Posts : 244
Join date : 2009-04-04
Age : 26
Location : Inside a Demonic Portal

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Gaertner   Sat May 23, 2009 5:56 pm

moscraciun wrote:

Mosc, just... stop it -.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaertner



Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Gaertner   Sat May 23, 2009 6:01 pm

Herbez wrote:
Gaertner wrote:

Raiding experience(Please be specific):classic leveled, TBC playing on my brothers accunt so only 1-2 raid. WotLK os10-25 cleared voa 10-25 old raidboss cleared, Naxx not cleared
[i]

"Be specific" What did you not understand? you say u played since Classic, yet you dont explain any raid experience what so ever,...

Gaertner wrote:

Reason for wanting to join The Ruin: im in the need of a good guild and i have heard about you and i dont want to do progs no more
[i]

Pugs?

Use more time next time you make an aplication, and while you at it use your'e brain too. An aplication dosn't give you instant invite
You know what ass? i know And just because i Wrote Progs doesnt make me a fucking tard you idiot.. And what more do you want to know about raiding?! i Was playing on my brothers accunt sins WoW came out and IN IT LEVELED BECAUSE I COULDNT RAID BECAUSE OF MY BOTHER RAIDING ASSWIPES and no ofc i havent Said anythink about raid Exp hey dick look "os10-25 cleared, voa 10-25 old raidboss cleared, Naxx not cleared" thats experience.
Bøsser
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gehenno

avatar

Posts : 244
Join date : 2009-04-04
Age : 26
Location : Inside a Demonic Portal

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Gaertner   Sat May 23, 2009 6:02 pm

Gaertner wrote:
Gehenno wrote:
Believe me... 1 person changes alot more then you would think
as said ya faggots And NO!

I can tell you this much, that attitude wont get you into any guilds
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaertner



Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Gaertner   Sat May 23, 2009 6:08 pm

Gehenno wrote:
Gaertner wrote:
Gehenno wrote:
Believe me... 1 person changes alot more then you would think
as said ya faggots And NO!

I can tell you this much, that attitude wont get you into any guilds

I Dont have this attitude around every guild asshole.. no its just because you emo kid cant see that the gear is only 4 blues Cuz hes a crying cutting fucking emo and a lesbo. that the only think im really mad about... Bøsserøvhulder
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Herbez

avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Gaertner   Sat May 23, 2009 6:18 pm

Gaertner wrote:
Bøsserøvhulder
That means Gay-asshole's.
Wauw, you have some very strong arguments when trying to join a guild huh?

Highfive champ cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaertner



Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Gaertner   Sat May 23, 2009 6:19 pm

Herbez wrote:
Gaertner wrote:
Bøsserøvhulder
That means Gay-asshole's.
Wauw, you have some very strong arguments when trying to join a guild huh?

Highfive champ cheers

Naaaah i dont want to This Gay ass guild. and Yaaaay you found a translater you dickface....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Herbez

avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Gaertner   Sat May 23, 2009 6:28 pm

Quote :
Naaaah i dont want to This Gay ass guild. and Yaaaay you found a translater you dickface....

I find that hard to believe, since you make such a hard effort to convince the members about you. And btw, im danish, thats how i did the magic trick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaertner



Posts : 25
Join date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Gaertner   Sat May 23, 2009 6:35 pm

Herbez wrote:
Quote :
Naaaah i dont want to This Gay ass guild. and Yaaaay you found a translater you dickface....

I find that hard to believe, since you make such a hard effort to convince the members about you. And btw, im danish, thats how i did the magic trick.

Yah i tought you where danish But not a danish fag... and no i just want to Say it cleary to you guys the ruin that you did not read my app good enough because i said i have beed playing sins it came out = i leveled in the classic and could not raid because it was on my brothers account and same in TBC but i did 1-2 raid just before WotLK came out because atm i had my own account that was 4 days before it came out... thats just all i want you to see that you did a mistake and didnt read my app good enough... But i er stadig et lorte guild for at bare sige jeg er herre dårlig og at jeg aldrig har raided "godt nok" asswipes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Warlock Gaertner   

Back to top Go down
 
Warlock Gaertner
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ruin :: Recruitment-
Jump to: