The Ruin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ruin

The World of Warcraft guild The Ruin from Laughing Skull PvP (EU)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dk Frost/Blood good tank+good dps

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloodpla

Dk Frost/Blood good tank+good dps Empty
PostSubject: Dk Frost/Blood good tank+good dps   Dk Frost/Blood good tank+good dps Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:45 pm

Hallo guys I am George and I am From Greece,
I will introduce my self generally in wow and then i will tell u my recent progress
Guilds:
Echoes,Reanimated(the basic one)and some other pre wotlk
Raiding:
Lvl 60 Progress:At this time I was lvling so i have done nothing except from Onyxia(killed on my own as usual)
Lvl 70 Progress:
Karazhan,Zul Aman,Mount Hylaij,Gruul's Lair,Magtheridon Lair and Tempest Keep
Lvl 80 Progress:
Voa 10/25,Naxx 10/25,Malygos 10,Os 10/25 all these I have tanked and dpsed

These were the information about my Raids(done all hcs both tbc and wotlk got title of Champion Of the Frozen Wastes)
An other thing I am not the achievment guy but i would like to do sth special for me.Though I got 2145 points

Now Stats As dps self buffed:
1418-1691 Damage
2.94 Speed
3450 Attack power
190 Hit rating
33.02% Critical Chance
12 Expertise^^
Now Stats As tank self buffed:
558 Defense
22k armor
20,75% dodge
20,00% parry
27545 Life
194 Hit rating
9/9 Expertise

As for my behavior I am quite friendly and active .
Thx before you reply!

Hope I am enough good for you!
Back to top Go down
Bloodpla

PostSubject: Just a mistake   Dk Frost/Blood good tank+good dps Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:48 pm

unholy/frost sorry
Back to top Go down
Bandwagon

Bandwagon

PostSubject: Re: Dk Frost/Blood good tank+good dps   Dk Frost/Blood good tank+good dps Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:04 pm

no, sorry!

You didn't read the post called 'Read this before applying!'
Back to top Go down
Bloodpla

PostSubject: Ok you are 100% right let me fix it and see it that way   Dk Frost/Blood good tank+good dps Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:44 pm

Name:George

About yourself(What do you do outside WoW):I play basketball,study for school,go for coffe with my friends and other loads of things Very Happy

Ingame nick:Bloodplauge

Class:Death Knight

Specc and why:Unholy/Frost.Unholy cause he owns as dps and Frost because I own as tank D:

Armorylink

Proffesions:Mining/Skinning

What do you think the strengths and waknesses of your class/specc are:Well he is not strong vs range classes but He can do a lot of dps and it is the best OT class

Are you a clicker:I don't know what this means 100% but i think i am.....don't know though

Do you use all consumables in every raid(Flask, wellfed):yeah 100%

Time /played:15days 21 hours on this char now the other char my main must have like 50 days but not sure

What are your general playtimes?(When are you usually online):Now the school ended i think Most of the day if i have sth to do and 100% when there is a raid I mean i might go offline to do sth but i will be there for the raid

Raiding experience(Please be specific):
Lvl 60 Progress:At this time I was lvling so i have done nothing except from Onyxia(killed on my own as usual)
Lvl 70 Progress:Karazhan,Zul Aman,Mount Hylaij,Gruul's Lair,Magtheridon Lair and Tempest Keep
Lvl 80 Progress:Voa 10/25,Naxx 10/25,Malygos 10,Os 10/25 all these I have tanked and dpsed

Hardest/Funniest encounter:Hardest was dueling a very imba mage which i was defeated by.....15 times....god/Welll the funniest was a gnome mage that was wearing a santa suit and made clones to fight me and he did fail cause before missle came to me he was dead!MUAHAH

Reason for wanting to join The Ruin:I want a social guild with raid experience(that i know you have cause i got a friend in there)and i would love to get some more gear

Why should we recruit you:I don't know a specific reason i think i would be suitable and i would be on time this is ur decision though i am funny and cool so

Good computer / Stable connection / Ventrilo: Yes

We raid from 18:15 to 22:45 all these days below, fill in if you can attend or not:

Tuesday: Yes
Wednesday: Yes
Thursday: Yes
Sunday: Yes
If there is anything you'd like to add, do so here:Nothing Very Happy Sorry for my wrong recruitment thx for reading this again hope it was good enough
Back to top Go down
cowhow

PostSubject: Re: Dk Frost/Blood good tank+good dps   Dk Frost/Blood good tank+good dps Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:56 pm

we declined an dk that have better gear than you, we are kinda full on dks, and yes kinda full as tanks too...
dont think we gona accept you sure last word is up to bandwagon dk cl
Back to top Go down
Bandwagon

Bandwagon

PostSubject: Re: Dk Frost/Blood good tank+good dps   Dk Frost/Blood good tank+good dps Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:55 am

yes, sorry.
you are simply put not well-geared enough for Ulduar yet.
Try pugging some Naxx runs, get full BiS 3.0 and then maybe try again.

Bye!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dk Frost/Blood good tank+good dps   Dk Frost/Blood good tank+good dps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dk Frost/Blood good tank+good dps
Page 1 of 1