The Ruin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ruin

The World of Warcraft guild The Ruin from Laughing Skull PvP (EU)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zeezrom - Mage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wisdo

wisdo

Zeezrom - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Zeezrom - Mage   Zeezrom - Mage Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:32 pm

Name:
Rasmus Vad

Denmark

About yourself(What do you do outside WoW):
I have a GF which i intend to break up to go pro with you guys! Or.. oh well.. But I'm in my last year of highschool/college which I'm ending soon leaving me a sabbath year to play WoW in for a whole nxt year to come Wink

Ingame nick:
Zeezrom

Class:
Mage

Specc and why:
Fire, because I made the spec for maximum DPSoutput and raid buffing, and later found 100% same spec on some DPSoutput homepages convincing myself it was a good spec ^^

Armorylink:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&n=Zeezrom

Proffesions:
Tail
Ench

What do you think the strengths and waknesses of your class/specc are:
As for PvE, having a good spec requires good gear so after a quick gearup I have no weaknesses!!!

Are you a clicker:
I have even keybinded my noggenfogger. That says it all doesn't it?

Do you use all consumables in every raid(Flask, wellfed):
It'll be rude not to. Besides i gotta spend my gold at something >_>

Time /played:
around 200 days, talking to Mads so cba relogging to see ^^

What are your general playtimes?(When are you usually online):
I nolife around 4-5 hours. Everyday. It VERY unusual not to see me online after 1 day.

Raiding experience(Please be specific):
½ of AQ40 is not cleared. S3D not completed.

Hardest/Funniest encounter:
hardest imo, might be 5 embers on ocu (reqs perfect rotation and a bunch of luck for adds spawning)
funniest might be uhm, doing the DTK achievement running around with paper zeppelins waiting for the boss to have impaled the OT be4 killing him Smile!

Reason for wanting to join The Ruin:
As for my current guild at the other server, ppl are starting to piss me off not enchanting their gear. Unfortunately we cannot kick ppl due to the fact we're playing on a "recommended server" which has a low pop and therefore we cannot kick slackers cuz theres no1 to replace them with :< So anyway, Wisdo who's an RL mate of mine told me to come join u guys for some challenge at last. Btw on my DK who's a tank, ive begun to put AP enchants and nitro boots on my gear to match my guildies gear for my own fun >_>

Why should we recruit you:
Basically to get a good and active playing in the guild who knows his class and is bound to this server due to sticking to wisdo (i havent transfered yet i must add).
Also to be nice to me finally giving me a challenge, setting me a goal to achieve, which i intend to do!

Good computer / Stable connection / Ventrilo: Yes/No
I'm able to fraps some fights and put em up on youtube if needed. I have an example of a clip quality here which i made for fun with another mate of mine. There u can see how i play my mage anyhow Smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPkZabzgCTA
It's in HD quality according to youtube anyhow.
I have a "twice a week 2 sec DC" 8 Mbit connection and a working VT ofc.

We raid from 18:15 to 22:45 all these days below, fill in if you can attend or not:
Tuesday: Yes
Wednesday: Yes
Thursday: Yes
Sunday: Yes

If there is anything you'd like to add, do so here:
My 2 other 80's here...
DK tank in lolspec, http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&n=Dizeez
Hunter, http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Turalyon&n=Zeezie
...have started to bore me bad. I have the red proto drake on my DK btw, just to prove my noliferness btw.
This was just to explain why i havent geared up my mage in PvE which will take a sec according to wisdo. also im fixing all my gems to be pve as im not gonna pvp anymore when moving server.

Anyway I'm looking forward to raiding with you guys and giving you guys someone to admit! You should raise your limits aswell Razz!
See you.. INGAME
Back to top Go down
Zeezrom

Zeezrom

Zeezrom - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeezrom - Mage   Zeezrom - Mage Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:40 pm

Cool guy! Anyway I forgot to log off Wisdo's acc after he was here he was like omg go apply now! And then he left and i was like.... oh well! and forgot i was to make my own acc xD! anyway here it is Smile
Back to top Go down
Madstm

Madstm

Zeezrom - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeezrom - Mage   Zeezrom - Mage Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:56 pm

Imba that you've cleared the entire WoW :p .

Well you'll need PvE gear.
I would recommand you to do a run in Naxx 10 man.
VoA (for T7.5)

And you'll need more hit rating :> .
Im not fully aware of hit cap for Fireball spcc tho :> .

Apply Accepted. - But req. some gear up :> .
Back to top Go down
Madstm

Madstm

Zeezrom - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeezrom - Mage   Zeezrom - Mage Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:15 pm

***Feel free to change realm and Whisper me ingame :> .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zeezrom - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeezrom - Mage   Zeezrom - Mage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zeezrom - Mage
Page 1 of 1