The Ruin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ruin

The World of Warcraft guild The Ruin from Laughing Skull PvP (EU)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Resto / Enhancement shaman

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
shammymastah

Resto / Enhancement shaman Empty
PostSubject: Resto / Enhancement shaman   Resto / Enhancement shaman Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:40 pm

Name: Johan Larsson

About yourself(What do you do outside WoW): Hang out with my friends, alcohol, I play a few other online games.

Ingame nick: Shammymastah

Class: A ruthless warrior! (?)

Specc and why: I currently have no talents =) But I have all naxx restoration thingies and I'm only missing weapons for my imba enh gear. I raided in naxx as resto because I played enh in tbc so I wanted to try something new. I really like it, it gives me responsibility and I just like helping ppl (NO heroics)

Armorylink: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Shammymastah

Proffesions: 450 mining and 1 JC. I have REALLY slacked with proffs, I KNOW. In addition to that I gave away all my gold before "leaving" the game before 3.1 so I'm gonna have trouble fixing my jc. But no worries.

What do you think the strengths and waknesses of your class/specc are: Well, raidhealing is ofcourse restos strength. The tankhealing isnt weak, but cannot compete with a priest or paladin. Enhancement, BURST damage ftw. Great for Sarth 3D and other short fights or burst periods.

Are you a clicker: I click fire and earth elemental, only use 'em when I'm drunk anyways.

Do you use all consumables in every raid(Flask, wellfed): Ofcourse! Might have trouble getting them with 32 gold though. ^^

Time /played: 19days at lvl 80.

What are your general playtimes?(When are you usually online): Well, I CAN play everyday from 18:00 to 23:30 but I won't. RL will allways be the first choice.

Raiding experience(Please be specific): Kara, gruul, some bosses in ssc, TK, maggy, ZA, ... EOE, SARTH 3D, Naxxramas.

Hardest/Funniest encounter: Sarth 3D !! =)

Reason for wanting to join The Ruin: Well, I know a lot of ppl in the guild. I remember those ppl as social and fun to play with, and that feeling is what I'm looking for. And I wanna explore the depths of Ulduar!

Why should we recruit you: I'm a solid player, capable of leading a raid, I make few mistakes and I'm a pretty social, nice to play with kinda guy, IMO =)

Good computer / Stable connection / Ventrilo: Yup, got em all.

We raid from 18:15 to 22:45 all these days below, fill in if you can attend or not: I'm gonna be straight with you. I WONT raid everyday, I might come 2-3 days in a rowe and then I'm gone for a week. If something is going on outside my house I will check it out Wink So my point is, I want to raid... When I feel like it, I dont wanna be tied up by some schedual.

Tuesday: Yes
Wednesday: Yes
Thursday: Yes
Sunday: Yes

If there is anything you'd like to add, do so here: I also have a lvl 80priest, descent shadowgear and pretty okay healing gear( nothing for ulduar! ) And yeah well, I was briefly the guildmaster of I GOTTA GO, lead us through naxx, sarth and EOE.. atleast pointed out the direction, It takes 25ppl to raid. And now, my fate is on your keyboard....

PS. Madstm owes me a dragon.
Back to top Go down
moscraciun

moscraciun

PostSubject: Re: Resto / Enhancement shaman   Resto / Enhancement shaman Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:17 am

Hamster much? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

If u come on my ulduar10 raids il give u my hamster
Back to top Go down
Gehenno

Gehenno

PostSubject: Re: Resto / Enhancement shaman   Resto / Enhancement shaman Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:12 am

Imba Very Happy
Look who's comming "crawling" back Smile
Don't think it's needed for other ppl to look on your apply Razz
We know you're imba (y)
Accepted by me, guess the other officers will accept you too Surprised and whalecum back cheers

Just whisper me ingame rabbit
PS: i'll might be on my alt called Edorf if you cannot find Gehenno online Razz
Back to top Go down
cowhow

PostSubject: Re: Resto / Enhancement shaman   Resto / Enhancement shaman Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:13 pm

omg omg omg!!!! I BLAME YOU!!!!!
hahahhahahaha
welcome back!! (i think, i hope!)
Back to top Go down
shammymastah

PostSubject: Re: Resto / Enhancement shaman   Resto / Enhancement shaman Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:46 pm

z00mg, I win
Back to top Go down
Madstm

Madstm

PostSubject: Re: Resto / Enhancement shaman   Resto / Enhancement shaman Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:11 pm

shammymastah wrote:
PS. Madstm owes me a dragon.

Neeeverrhh!!!!!!! I love you Razz .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resto / Enhancement shaman   Resto / Enhancement shaman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resto / Enhancement shaman
Page 1 of 1