The Ruin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ruin

The World of Warcraft guild The Ruin from Laughing Skull PvP (EU)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prot warrior + resto druid

Go down 
+2
Madstm
PapeK
6 posters
AuthorMessage
PapeK

Prot warrior + resto druid Empty
PostSubject: Prot warrior + resto druid   Prot warrior + resto druid Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:25 pm

Ingame nick: Warriorpapek
Class: Warrior
Specc: Protection (cause it is spec what i play the best)
Off-spec: fury
Armorylink: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing%20Skull&n=Warriorpapek
Proffesions: BS+ Minning
Do you use all consumables in every raid(Flask, wellfed): in 75%
Time /played: 15 days at level atm ( played before but not at this server)
What are your general playtimes?(When are you usually online): every day except friday at evening
Raiding experience(Please be specific): Playing prot war for 1 year now and warrior as a class since i play wow so 1.5 year .
Hardest encounter: KealĀ“thas Sunstrider
Funniest encounter: XT-002 Deconstructor
Reason for wanting to join The Ruin: My guild sucks in progress ulduar
Why should we recruit you: Cause i can be usefull If you are looking for good warrior
Good computer / Stable connection / Ventrilo: Yes

We raid from 18:15 to 22:45 all these days below, fill in if you can attend or not:

Tuesday: Yes
Wednesday: Yes
Thursday: Yes
Sunday: Yes

+ Only want to join If you wanna take me with my friend Hjack( apply below ) cause we are playing together quite long.

Last edited by PapeK on Wed May 06, 2009 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PapeK

PostSubject: Hjack   Prot warrior + resto druid Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:26 pm

Name: Vaclav ( in english its Venczslav i think) ?

About yourself(What do you do outside WoW): So i study Grammar School. In my free time a play Handball ? . We play highest league in CZE. I love parties and and pub evenings with my friends.

Ingame nick: Hjack

Class: Druid

Specc and why: So since i started played WOW (3years ago) i love healers…So my choice was absolutely clear ? i never played nothing else than druid.

Armorylink: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Hjack

Proffesions: LW 450/ Skinning 450

What do you think the strengths and waknesses of your class/specc are: So i think, druid is unbreakable. And weaknesses of my specc ? Im satisfied with my talent build now. I dont have Natures grace, but i find better for me Tranquill spirit. Dont look at glyphs am changing them right now. Ill have Nourish, swiftmend, wild growth

Do you use all consumables in every raid(Flask, wellfed): yes

Time /played: 42 days/ leve 19 days

What are your general playtimes?(When are you usually online):
Monday 19:30 -24:00
Tuesday 18:00 – 24:00
Wednesday 20:00-23:30
Thursday 18:00- 24:00
Friday ---parties---
Saturday ----(Matches) then 18:00- ???
Sunday -----(Matches) 18:00- 24:00

Raiding experience(Please be specific): So i have naxx 10/25, maly 10, OS 10/25 ulduar10 5/14 down
On my first char i had TK, SCC, Kara, ZA, first 3 bosses in BT down

Hardest/Funniest encounter: Kalethas Sunstrider/ Opera event

Reason for wanting to join The Ruin: I want good progressing guild

Why should we recruit you: If you are looking for good, polite and reliable member.. im right choice for you

Good computer / Stable connection / Ventrilo: Yes
Back to top Go down
Madstm

Madstm

PostSubject: Re: Prot warrior + resto druid   Prot warrior + resto druid Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:39 pm

Druid you might wanna get an enchant on that chest.

Warrior, what's your health fully raid buffed ?

Both should perform well in ulduar HC with the currectly gear they are using.
Back to top Go down
Bandwagon

Bandwagon

PostSubject: Re: Prot warrior + resto druid   Prot warrior + resto druid Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:44 pm

Thumbs up! I say invite, no matter what enchant you don't have on your chest ;D
Back to top Go down
cowhow

PostSubject: Re: Prot warrior + resto druid   Prot warrior + resto druid Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:25 pm

well look kinda ok for me... but that unenchanted chest make me think "but does he realy have gold for flasks and well feed for our raids?"
for the warrior: what that means that you use flasks in 75% ojavascript:emoticonp('Question')f raids? if you wana join us you will use in 100% of our raids
for both of you (and all who apply and our trials/members too) have allways atleast 4 flasks with you for our raids... 4 flasks for 4h (alchemysts can have less ye i know)
Back to top Go down
PapeK

PostSubject: reply   Prot warrior + resto druid Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:04 pm

naah armory link show char without talents so i got 31k unbuff (fully buffed I got somthing more than 40K - with flask and well fed ) 22 dodge 18 parry 33 block and about that flasks question is what i use not what I will use What a Face
Back to top Go down
Gehenno

Gehenno

PostSubject: Re: Prot warrior + resto druid   Prot warrior + resto druid Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:01 pm

To flask, or not to flask... that is the question
Back to top Go down
Madstm

Madstm

PostSubject: Re: Prot warrior + resto druid   Prot warrior + resto druid Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 9:58 am

cowhow wrote:
well look kinda ok for me... but that unenchanted chest make me think "but does he realy have gold for flasks and well feed for our raids?"

My questiong :OOO .
Back to top Go down
wisdo

wisdo

PostSubject: accepted   Prot warrior + resto druid Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 8:05 pm

WHISPER me ingame and we can talk about it ...

best regards wisdo

PEW PEW LAZOR GUN Basketball
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prot warrior + resto druid   Prot warrior + resto druid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prot warrior + resto druid
Page 1 of 1