The Ruin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ruin

The World of Warcraft guild The Ruin from Laughing Skull PvP (EU)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fátàl Blood Elf Mage

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkspore

Fátàl Blood Elf Mage Empty
PostSubject: Fátàl Blood Elf Mage   Fátàl Blood Elf Mage Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:22 pm

Name:
Tau Brodin

Denmark

About yourself(What do you do outside WoW):
Just finished gymnasium so now I just work and play wow.

Ingame nick:
Fátàl (Darkspore is my rogue)

Class:
Mage

Specc and why:
I'll talk with zeezrom and madstm about which spec you need and then take whatever they want.

Armorylink:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=F%C3%A1t%C3%A0l

Proffesions:
enchanting/tailoring

What do you think the strengths and weaknesses of your class/specc are:
One of the strongest DPSers and can be the strongest ranged dps and makes free food, also decursing is nice.

Are you a clicker:
haha, no.

Do you use all consumables in every raid(Flask, wellfed):
of course

Time /played:
38 days on the rogue

What are your general playtimes?(When are you usually online):
usually from 11 in the morning till I've done my dailies and then again when it's raid time and I usually stay for a bit afterwards.

Raiding experience(Please be specific):
Naxx10/25 CLEARED, EoE10/25 CLEARED, all heroics CLEARED, OS10/25 CLEARED, VoA CLEARED, ulduar 25/10 up to ignis on my rogue.

Hardest/Funniest encounter:
Hardest, well OS3D is probably the hardest I tried. Funniest would be sapphiron.

Reason for wanting to join The Ruin:
4 irl mates playing in the guild and I've heard good things about the guild.

Why should we recruit you:
Because I know the tactics for all encounters and I'm skilled and I really want to play with you guys.

Good computer / Stable connection / Ventrilo:
Yes

We raid from 18:15 to 22:45 all these days below, fill in if you can attend or not:

Tuesday: Yes
Wednesday: Yes
Thursday: Yes
Sunday: Yes

Rogue: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Karazhan&n=Darkspore
On my rogue I am currently the best dps in my guild and I haven't been outdpsed on any fights for a long time so I know what I'm doing, so I miss a challenge and according to Zeezrom, you guys have some pretty awesome people. So yeah, I hope you'll accept me.
Back to top Go down
Zeezrom

Zeezrom

PostSubject: Re: Fátàl Blood Elf Mage   Fátàl Blood Elf Mage Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:32 pm

I jsut wanted to add that this mage is being taken over from a friend. Therefore the spec/gems/gear is very RETARDED ;D! Dont blame it on Darkspore. And yes he'll hopefully change his name into something easier writeable :p!
He'll transfer ASAP unless he gets a NO GO. Hope to see him in the guild. Ill even pass TTT to get him geared up Smile!
Since he has some RL mates in here he's not 1 of those who joins and leaves asome times after. That also makes sense cuz he's nothing elsewhere to go since he's from another server Razz!
+1
Back to top Go down
Madstm

Madstm

PostSubject: Re: Fátàl Blood Elf Mage   Fátàl Blood Elf Mage Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 1:05 pm

Char should perform well in Ulduar Heroic With it's currectly gear with a burst DPS around 3 - 5k.

But what's your DPS in a raid Fully buffed normal ? Surprised .

Abit lack on Enchants :> .

What spcc would you like to join as and what Spcc do you've best gear for ? ^^ .
Back to top Go down
Baliyann

PostSubject: Re: Fátàl Blood Elf Mage   Fátàl Blood Elf Mage Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:29 pm

His specc is wrong, why have you take slow/silence instead of 6% crit on ur arcane blast?

and ur mana never survives in this patch in ulduar cus my didnt and i changed to fire and it was alot improvement and my mana is not even half after boss.

and ur haste is to low only 317? when i was arcane i had between 600-750 haste.

i know hes danish so maybe u danish people like him, but i dont think he will perfome good in ulduar.
Back to top Go down
Madstm

Madstm

PostSubject: Re: Fátàl Blood Elf Mage   Fátàl Blood Elf Mage Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:30 am

Baliyan his 2nd spcc is FF so...

And he can easy respcc his Arcane spcc (Wich i think is his Off-spcc)

Baliyan as Arcane you dont need more then 500 Haste.

And yes he can perform well in Ulduar Heroic with His Currectly gear.

Fátàl you also got enough Crit for FF spcc.

But what's your DPS in a raid ? :> .

and what spcc do you wanna join as and got best gear as ? :> .
Back to top Go down
Bandwagon

Bandwagon

PostSubject: Re: Fátàl Blood Elf Mage   Fátàl Blood Elf Mage Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:49 am

I dont understand.. are you applying with the rogue or the mage?
I'd rather have that rogue
Back to top Go down
Gehenno

Gehenno

PostSubject: Re: Fátàl Blood Elf Mage   Fátàl Blood Elf Mage Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:24 am

As far as I'm concerned we're full on both mages and rogues ?
Back to top Go down
Darkspore

PostSubject: Re: Fátàl Blood Elf Mage   Fátàl Blood Elf Mage Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:37 am

Well I just did OS10 and 25 on it, my dps was 4200 on 25 on sartharion only(can't remember what it was on 10man)

Applying with the mage.
The spec it has in arcane is completely screwed up I know, it's a mix between pvp and Pve and that is NOT the spec I am gonna raid with. According to Zeez(and correct me if I'm wrong) I am supposed to raid with Frostfire bolt spec and my offspec shouldn't be far off what frostfire is supposed to look like.
As mentioned by Zeez, I took over this char from someone and it had 4g when I got it so I am currently farming my ass off to get proper gems and enchants and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Zeezrom

Zeezrom

PostSubject: Re: Fátàl Blood Elf Mage   Fátàl Blood Elf Mage Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:01 pm

Darkspore wrote:

As mentioned by Zeez
Darkspore wrote:

As mentioned by Zeez
READ WHAT ZEEZ WROTE AND REPLY HIS APP AGAIN SLACKERS =) PROTIP
Back to top Go down
Madstm

Madstm

PostSubject: Re: Fátàl Blood Elf Mage   Fátàl Blood Elf Mage Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:59 pm

I can help you out with the gems and crap.
Zeez says his gonna pass some gear for you so you guys seems to be good friends :> .
We are currectly 3 Active FF bolt mages and 1 Fireball mage.
Im not sure that you'll be able to be in every raid if we are 5 mages online at the time.
I could accept you if your okay with that and if you would show up for our Naxx 25 man raids each monday untill you got some good gear Smile .

Madstm.

Edit: 2 Active FF bolt mages and 1 Fireball mage.
A guy just left.

Your good to go if you wanna join Surprised .
Back to top Go down
Darkspore

PostSubject: Re: Fátàl Blood Elf Mage   Fátàl Blood Elf Mage Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:19 am

Just need to get something sorted, apparently it wont let me use visa and they guy who had the account hasn't called in to get it working yet.
I wont be able to raid on mondays(as the only day) because I work on mondays.

Frostfire bolt should be the best spec with my gear level from what I can understand, is that right?
Back to top Go down
Madstm

Madstm

PostSubject: Re: Fátàl Blood Elf Mage   Fátàl Blood Elf Mage Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:41 am

Well ya you've some nice crit gear :> .

And with some of the long boss fight's you might run OOM as arcane.

So yes i think you should join as FF spcc :> .

Whisper Me or eny other CL ingame for invite when your ready =) .

Madstm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fátàl Blood Elf Mage   Fátàl Blood Elf Mage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fátàl Blood Elf Mage
Page 1 of 1