The Ruin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ruin

The World of Warcraft guild The Ruin from Laughing Skull PvP (EU)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

shammymastah restorationshaman (yes again -.-)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shammymastah

shammymastah restorationshaman (yes again -.-) Empty
PostSubject: shammymastah restorationshaman (yes again -.-)   shammymastah restorationshaman (yes again -.-) Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:31 pm

https://theruin.forummotion.com/recruitment-f15/resto-enhancement-shaman-t72.htm (Its not exactly the same but ;D Its still there)

Name: Johan Larsson

About yourself(What do you do outside WoW): I hang out with mah firends, in the winter I go to alot of hockeygames to see the pride of Skellefteå(the hockeyteam) =) ... Sometimes I get the brilliant idea to go to random parties and get way to drunk -.- I also enjoy going to the cinema and stuff like that ;D

Ingame nick: Shammymastah

Class: -.- warlock?

Specc and why: Restoration, I played enh in BC so I wanted to do something new in wotlk. And I really like it =)

Armorylink: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Shammymastah (5/5 tier7.5, and 5/4 t7.5 for enh) I might be in ele or enh gear, I wish they had triospecc instead of dual -.-

Proffesions: I have minging 450 and 1JC but I have started farming mats so I guess I could say that I have about 250 ;D I'll be 400+ later this week

What do you think the strengths and waknesses of your class/specc are: Well, raidhealing is the biggest strenght with chainheal, tankhealing is abit weaker since the heals are quite weak and they require alot of mana and a shaman will go kinda oom on a singletarget unless they keep renewing wshield and that really fucks up the rotation.

Are you a clicker: I click my food and sumthin else

Do you use all consumables in every raid(Flask, wellfed): Ofc

Time /played: 60days, 22 in lvl80

What are your general playtimes?(When are you usually online): This is different each weak ;D But I will be online for raids and I will probably be up for 10man on the weekends

Raiding experience(Please be specific): Nothing pretbc, everything in bc except mh,bt,swp .. in wotlk.. everything pre 3.1 and 6/14 in ulduar

Hardest/Funniest encounter: Sarth3D, kael'thas was also fun

Reason for wanting to join The Ruin: Well, I know alot of players in the guild.. I remember those ppl as social and fun to play with, and that feeling is what I'm looking for. And I wanna continue progress through ulduar.

Why should we recruit you: You should recruit me because I'm a solid healer.. I learn taccs fast and if I make a mistake you can be sure that I only make it once.

Good computer / Stable connection / Ventrilo: yesyesyesyesyes

We raid from 18:15 to 22:45 all these days below, fill in if you can attend or not:

Tuesday: Yes
Wednesday: Yes
Thursday: Yes
Sunday: Yes

If there is anything you'd like to add, do so here:
I wont have 100% attendance, and I hope you dont expect me to have that either. and as some of you know I was a guildassistant/classleader in I GOTTA GO ..
I also have 2 lvl 80alts.. a priest and a paladin. Madstm owes me a dragon ... dwarf owes me 8k gold... Crue can just dra! "SKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTN" ...
'Shieldwall för helvete andy'

And I also wanna add that, last time I joined up in 3.1 it was because my friends started playing again.. Now its because I WANT to play again, and I think that that's an important detail
Back to top Go down
Madstm

Madstm

PostSubject: Re: shammymastah restorationshaman (yes again -.-)   shammymastah restorationshaman (yes again -.-) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:03 am

Good that you wanna play aigen :> .

Hope to see you active in some 25 man and 10 man's Surprised .

Pro healing beams of epicness :> .
Back to top Go down
moscraciun

moscraciun

PostSubject: Re: shammymastah restorationshaman (yes again -.-)   shammymastah restorationshaman (yes again -.-) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:05 am

HAMSTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER
Back to top Go down
Madstm

Madstm

PostSubject: Re: shammymastah restorationshaman (yes again -.-)   shammymastah restorationshaman (yes again -.-) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:06 am

His my hamster Surprised .

shammymastah restorationshaman (yes again -.-) Hamtar10 <---- Shammymastah!
Back to top Go down
moscraciun

moscraciun

PostSubject: Re: shammymastah restorationshaman (yes again -.-)   shammymastah restorationshaman (yes again -.-) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:08 pm

shammymastah restorationshaman (yes again -.-) Hamster_001
Back to top Go down
Gehenno

Gehenno

PostSubject: Re: shammymastah restorationshaman (yes again -.-)   shammymastah restorationshaman (yes again -.-) Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:28 pm

stop spamming every recruitment thread with fucking pictures mosc.
(You too Mads! Surprised)
I'll say it again, if you dont have anything useful to say in the recruitment thread please just stay the hell away from it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shammymastah restorationshaman (yes again -.-)   shammymastah restorationshaman (yes again -.-) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shammymastah restorationshaman (yes again -.-)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ruin :: Recruitment-
Jump to: