The Ruin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ruin

The World of Warcraft guild The Ruin from Laughing Skull PvP (EU)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tyrogen Balance and Feral Druid

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tyrogen

Tyrogen Balance and Feral Druid Empty
PostSubject: Tyrogen Balance and Feral Druid   Tyrogen Balance and Feral Druid Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:56 pm

Name: Tom

About yourself(What do you do outside WoW): not very much besides 6th form

Ingame nick: Tyrogen

Class: Druid

Specc and why: can play any, but play Balance and Feral tank most because resto is too easy imo..

Armorylink: http://eu.wowarmory.com/maintenance.htm?r=Anachronos&n=Tyrogen

Proffesions: 450 leatherworking and mining

What do you think the strengths and waknesses of your class/specc are: Feral- very good health pool and great avoidance

Are you a clicker: partially, i find a combination of clicks and binds is fastest for me

Do you use all consumables in every raid(Flask, wellfed): yes

Time /played: 45days 20hours

What are your general playtimes?(When are you usually online): weekdays 4pm GMT til early hours of next day. weekends most of the time

Raiding experience(Please be specific): done the old onyxia and kz runs, in wrath iv done all naxx10/25 Voa10/25 OS10/25 1D on 10man, 10 man ulduar up to but not including mimiron, 25man done flame leviathan and xt

Hardest/Funniest encounter: hardest mimiron 10man, the pally healer kept dying 10 seconds in so wipefest ¬¬ funniest flame leviathan just like run awaay heh

Reason for wanting to join The Ruin: friends in guild say its great guild to be in

Why should we recruit you: good player but having fun still important without slacking

Good computer / Stable connection / Ventrilo: Yes

We raid from 18:15 to 22:45 all these days below, fill in if you can attend or not:

Tuesday: Yes
Wednesday: Yes
Thursday: Yes
Sunday: Yes

If there is anything you'd like to add, do so here:
Back to top Go down
sasolinga

sasolinga

PostSubject: Re: Tyrogen Balance and Feral Druid   Tyrogen Balance and Feral Druid Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:08 pm

IRL friend, hes fun to play with. Used to play on balnazzar with him, till he decided to ditch me and play with his brother on a different realm... hes got my vote..
Back to top Go down
Madstm

Madstm

PostSubject: Re: Tyrogen Balance and Feral Druid   Tyrogen Balance and Feral Druid Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:44 pm

WoW armor says the same as always >.< .....

The site is down for maintenance.
We'll be back soon!
Back to top Go down
cowhow

PostSubject: Re: Tyrogen Balance and Feral Druid   Tyrogen Balance and Feral Druid Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:09 pm

well i kinda checked his gear and si ok (not the best but ok) as long we mostly invite irl friends of our guild members we shall inv him too, as boomkin as long we have only one boomkin in our guild.
he still have to fix some gems and enchants in his boomkin gear, because his main is feral atm and slacked a litle on boomkin things
but is sasos irl friend!!!
Back to top Go down
Gehenno

Gehenno

PostSubject: Re: Tyrogen Balance and Feral Druid   Tyrogen Balance and Feral Druid Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:42 pm

Damn them IRL friends!
Back to top Go down
cowhow

PostSubject: Re: Tyrogen Balance and Feral Druid   Tyrogen Balance and Feral Druid Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:54 pm

well it will be nice to have one more boomkin in the guild right madstm and gehenno?
and he is irl friend of saso so if he fail saso can kick him irl lul Basketball
Back to top Go down
Gehenno

Gehenno

PostSubject: Re: Tyrogen Balance and Feral Druid   Tyrogen Balance and Feral Druid Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:01 pm

cowhow wrote:
well it will be nice to have one more boomkin in the guild right madstm and gehenno?
and he is irl friend of saso so if he fail saso can kick him irl lul Basketball

True that Smile 3% hit and 5% crit FapFap
Back to top Go down
sasolinga

sasolinga

PostSubject: Re: Tyrogen Balance and Feral Druid   Tyrogen Balance and Feral Druid Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:15 pm

penis
Back to top Go down
tyrogen

PostSubject: Re: Tyrogen Balance and Feral Druid   Tyrogen Balance and Feral Druid Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:50 pm

if you kick me, i will make you my bitch and you wont like it this time ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyrogen Balance and Feral Druid   Tyrogen Balance and Feral Druid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tyrogen Balance and Feral Druid
Page 1 of 1