The Ruin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ruin

The World of Warcraft guild The Ruin from Laughing Skull PvP (EU)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Theprotector - Holy Paladin

Go down 
+3
BrummeL
Gehenno
Polkabarris
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Theprote

Theprotector - Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Theprotector - Holy Paladin   Theprotector - Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:49 pm

Name: Linus

About yourself(What do you do outside WoW): Hanging out with friends and studdying

Ingame nick: Theprotector

Class: Paldin

Specc and why: Holy because it's most fun imo.

Armorylink:

Proffesions: JC/Mining but low JC

What do you think the strengths and waknesses of your class/specc are: I dont really know actually, but we can play tank, healer and dps so you are able to play w/e you want.

Are you a clicker: No

Do you use all consumables in every raid(Flask, wellfed): Yes, ofc.

Time /played: 15 days on 80

What are your general playtimes?(When are you usually online):

Raiding experience(Please be specific): I have only raided in WoTLK but the only content i havn't tried is Malygos

Hardest/Funniest encounter: OS is funniest and you can make it the hardest if you want.

Reason for wanting to join The Ruin: Because i got 2 IRL friends in there and i want to progress harder instances.

Why should we recruit you: Because i am a good Healer and i got a sence of humor.

Good computer / Stable connection / Ventrilo: Yes

We raid from 18:30 to 22:45 all these days below, fill in if you can attend or not:

Tuesday: No
Wednesday: Yes
Thursday: Yes
Sunday: Yes

If there is anything you'd like to add, do so here:
Back to top Go down
Polkabarris
Admin
Polkabarris

PostSubject: Re: Theprotector - Holy Paladin   Theprotector - Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:52 pm

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Xavius&n=Theprotector is his armory

His an IRL friend of mine, good gear and so on.

He is on another realm atm but will migrate if he get accepted.

For me it's a yes!

KKTHXBAI
Back to top Go down
Gehenno

Gehenno

PostSubject: Re: Theprotector - Holy Paladin   Theprotector - Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:49 pm

Your gear is at our minimum rec imo, but since you're a IRL friend of Polka. You get my vote too Wink
Back to top Go down
BrummeL

PostSubject: Re: Theprotector - Holy Paladin   Theprotector - Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:55 pm

Almost no enchants and so on, could improve your healing alot.
But as ur Polka's friend, You got my vouch. And he says ur a good player and so on =)
Back to top Go down
wisdo

wisdo

PostSubject: re: theprotector applye   Theprotector - Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:44 pm

Hello theprotector, I spoke with polka and talked about you immigrating to our server and joining our guild and I think it's a very great idear, but still you have to be willing to sacrifice alot of time raiding with us and you have to farm enchance etc. If you're ready for that then we are ready for you whispering me or an classleader saying you want to join us...

Hope to see you around soon

Wisdo
Back to top Go down
Sampa

PostSubject: Re: Theprotector - Holy Paladin   Theprotector - Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:44 am

Considering we've got no Paladin healer at the moment (correct me if I'm wrong) and that some of the players in the guild know you in person, I'd like to have you in the guild. As you're migrating, I suppose you will not be very inactive either.
I'm not sure what else to say.. I'm looking forward to raiding with you. Wink

Edit: Now that I think of it, Nallemaja and/or Liziana will most likely join, but I'm still voting yes!
Back to top Go down
BrummeL

PostSubject: Re: Theprotector - Holy Paladin   Theprotector - Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:28 am

We have Nallemaja? ^^
Back to top Go down
Madstm

Madstm

PostSubject: Re: Theprotector - Holy Paladin   Theprotector - Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:09 am

Nooooooo Nallemaja will ninja my The Turning Tide! Razz .

Well i vote... Yes Surprised .

But pl0x improve your gear and enchant it :> .
Back to top Go down
Exb

Exb

PostSubject: Re: Theprotector - Holy Paladin   Theprotector - Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:35 am

I guess we can help him abit with the gear :> just what you guys did with me! =D
Back to top Go down
Madstm

Madstm

PostSubject: Re: Theprotector - Holy Paladin   Theprotector - Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:42 am

Exb... I did it so i could get your totems :> .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Theprotector - Holy Paladin   Theprotector - Holy Paladin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Theprotector - Holy Paladin
Page 1 of 1