The Ruin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ruin

The World of Warcraft guild The Ruin from Laughing Skull PvP (EU)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Foxwood(level 80 Mutilate Rogue)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Foxlit

Foxwood(level 80 Mutilate Rogue) Empty
PostSubject: Foxwood(level 80 Mutilate Rogue)   Foxwood(level 80 Mutilate Rogue) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 5:34 pm

Name: August

About yourself(What do you do outside WoW):Im studying Programming atm.first year.I used to play hockey but stopped after an accident

Ingame nick:
Foxwood

Class:
Rogue

Specc and why:
Mutilate HoF/ It suits my playstyle and i got good dps rotation for it(used to be sword spec combat)

Armorylink:

Proffesions:
Enchanting (421) / dont have a second cuz i unlearned it when WOTLK started.but its going to be Skinning for crit rating)/Alt has 450 mining

What do you think the strengths and waknesses of your class/specc are:
Strengths that anything is possible with a rogue, learn it well and it is achieveable...Weaknesses PvP Retri paladins(but i guess we all have that problem)

Are you a clicker: ROFL? this is a first...no im not

Do you use all consumables in every raid(Flask, wellfed): Yes...before every raid i make sure i have my flasks and food

Time /played: on this char..46 days 2 hours/ but overall ive been playing for 2 years with breaks in between

What are your general playtimes?(When are you usually online):
around 13:00 to midnight..sometimes later(also depending out outside social events)but i try my best to be there every night

Raiding experience(Please be specific):
Naxx 25/10 Cleared
OS10/25 with Less is more Achi for 25 Cleared
ulduar10 first 6 bosses Cleared
Ulduar 25 first 4 bosses Cleared
VoA 25/10 Cleared
trouble finding groups that know Phase 3 of EoE

Hardest/Funniest encounter:
ignis on Ulduar 25..almost all died when he was on 50k hp left...so i switched on my evasion and tanked the last part Very Happy(rogue tanking is fun and unpredictable)

Reason for wanting to join The Ruin:
My previous guild disbanded since GM left(we are all sad since it was a social raiding guild) but we were also serious and thats why we disbanded cuz too many slackers

Why should we recruit you:
Im hard working and fast learning. i always try my best at being the best...i have the raid experience except...altho it might not look like im ulduar ready i have out dps'ed some of the ppl in old guild who had ulduar gear.Imo its no the gear but the playstyle and dps rotation..altho gear does have effect

Good computer / Stable connection / Ventrilo: Yes/No Yup have mic aswell

We raid from 18:15 to 22:45 all these days below, fill in if you can attend or not:

Tuesday: Yes/No yes
Wednesday: Yes/No yes
Thursday: Yes/No yes
Sunday: Yes/No yes

If there is anything you'd like to add, do so here:
dont let the words South africa scare you...im just a normal person like you and i can talk enhlish Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Madstm

Madstm

PostSubject: Re: Foxwood(level 80 Mutilate Rogue)   Foxwood(level 80 Mutilate Rogue) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 5:55 pm

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Foxwood

Charcher should perform okay in it's currectly gear tho gear could be better.

Missing Enchant on Chest and head ? Surprised .

Most of gear should be same item level / Quallity as Naxx HC or Ulduar normal gear.

About the skills:

What's your DPS fully raid buffed in a 25 man raid ? =) .

Like Ignis Smile .
Back to top Go down
Foxlit

PostSubject: dps   Foxwood(level 80 Mutilate Rogue) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:02 pm

last time i checked i did between 3.5k -4k in ulduar 10...did ignis long time ago when i was still sword specced( was about 4 weeks back.been 80 for 2 month now)

i can get a head enchant..but i dont wanna waste money on a bluey..altho if it req me to do so i will.i am revered with Ebon holde

Also chest ill get 10 stats asap
my ignis achi if thats what you ment Very Happy also got Hot pocket( what a bitch of a achi)
Back to top Go down
Madstm

Madstm

PostSubject: Re: Foxwood(level 80 Mutilate Rogue)   Foxwood(level 80 Mutilate Rogue) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:20 pm

kk you should be ready for Ulduar HC if you got some better gear. Like head ;p .

We are currectly doing random Ulduar Normal.
Each monday we are doing Naxx HC - It's not required that you show up for either of theese.
Back to top Go down
Foxlit

PostSubject: Naxx   Foxwood(level 80 Mutilate Rogue) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:33 pm

yes..still need head slot and 213 rating dagger like Sinister Revenge
Back to top Go down
wisdo

wisdo

PostSubject: Hey   Foxwood(level 80 Mutilate Rogue) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:05 pm

Hey foxlit it's nice to see a rogue applye the problem is we might be full on them but anyways try to whisper me ingame and we will see what we can do...

Best Regards Wisdo Basketball
Back to top Go down
Madstm

Madstm

PostSubject: Re: Foxwood(level 80 Mutilate Rogue)   Foxwood(level 80 Mutilate Rogue) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:01 am

Welcome to The Ruin! :OOO .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foxwood(level 80 Mutilate Rogue)   Foxwood(level 80 Mutilate Rogue) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Foxwood(level 80 Mutilate Rogue)
Page 1 of 1