The Ruin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ruin

The World of Warcraft guild The Ruin from Laughing Skull PvP (EU)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Obsidian Sanctum 25

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Obsidian Sanctum 25 Empty
PostSubject: Obsidian Sanctum 25   Obsidian Sanctum 25 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:13 pm

Write all about OS 25.
Back to top Go down
https://theruin.forummotion.com
wisdo

wisdo

PostSubject: Sartharion 3 drake Tank guide   Obsidian Sanctum 25 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:30 pm

Back to top Go down
wisdo

wisdo

PostSubject: Sartharion 3 drake Dps view   Obsidian Sanctum 25 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:34 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZsqEL2e9bk&feature=related

(look Dps how they AVOID fishers and firewall...)
Back to top Go down
Madstm

Madstm

PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Sanctum 25   Obsidian Sanctum 25 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:27 am

Dont move to mutch around to max out DPS :> .
Back to top Go down
Madstm

Madstm

PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Sanctum 25   Obsidian Sanctum 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:53 am

Bacis tacts for Sart 3 Drakes!!!

Dont nuke Sart at the start - Cowhow is in HP gear and wont make mutch treat.

Nuke First drake when it lands. BL might be used here together with your trinket(s) / Personal cooldowns.

When first drake is dead and there's over 15 sec left to next drake. Nuke the adds.

Never... Ever...Ever... Kill the add inside the portal when there's a Firewall outside... Ever!!!

Nuke 2nd drake when it lands.

Nuke adds when 2nd drake is dead. No matter if the 3. drake already have landed.

Nuke the 3. drake.

Now clear the adds.

Start to attack Sart but DONT use BL.

Keep the place clear for adds. No healer / Tank must be attacked by adds - When there's 4+ adds nuke them.

When Sart reach 10 - 15% health use BL.

Sart will enrage at 10% (i think) use ALL your cooldowns. - Even healers should use cooldown... Its gonna be very hard with all the adds that will spawn.

Dont use a Combat Ress when there's a firewall inc...
Back to top Go down
cowhow

PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Sanctum 25   Obsidian Sanctum 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:10 pm

hahahaha Very Happy

well about os 3d.... this fight i think is 2x or atleast 1.5x harder than os 2d... the hardest thing is when the second drake comes out, at that time Sartharion hits me with his breath for 55k! we had an good rotation with palas (how much of thes palas are now in our guild?) with that their buff that they get 30% of my dmg. and yes 2 of my cds (barkskin and survival instinct).
and yes... in my hp gear full buffed i have almost 53kp, but the whole raid get that debuff that low our hp to 30% if im not wrong...
all in all that mean we must have enought good organisation with palas (hope that we still have alot of our olds) and great dps.
1st drake use your trinkets cds and so on kill him before the 2nd comes down, if im not wrong we used bl when 1st was at 20%hp? but i think it depends on our dps too... if dpsers are eble to kill him without bl then we will do this i think... 2nd bl kill him as fast is possible! more time he is alive for more time sartharion's brath hit for 55k (ok i have some fire resistance and so on but still cant survive alone) after 2nd is down the hardest thing is over, kill the 3th then sartharion.

anywas... dont get hited by fucking firewall! if fissure kill you ok i can understand it comes you are maybe waching something else (a dot on your target or something) and when you are standing in the fissure is yust few sec and it kill you... but about firewalls deadly boss mods tells you that is incoming you cant dont hearth this...
Back to top Go down
cowhow

PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Sanctum 25   Obsidian Sanctum 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:15 pm

hm that means...
firs bl... on 1st drake or 2nd? wasnt bl at the end of 1st or if it is not needed on 2nd?
Back to top Go down
cowhow

PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Sanctum 25   Obsidian Sanctum 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:21 pm

ok and check the both videos that wisdo posted
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJJ4hhL9DU0
is first
here you can realy easy se the possitions! it show realy good how to melee dps the drakes and how actualy tank move arownd.
but 2nd drake must be dead when the 3th is out ;P atleast try Very Happy
and yes... when 2nd drake is up dpsers get dmg when the hit the drake, and i get the dmg too, this is why when 2nd drake is alive im not hiting sartharion at all... yust time to time i put something on him but i already have alot of agro so is not an problem to loose it.
Back to top Go down
Madstm

Madstm

PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Sanctum 25   Obsidian Sanctum 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:24 pm

You use BL at first drake if DPS is low.
Since the first drake need to be down when 2nd one lands :> .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Sanctum 25   Obsidian Sanctum 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obsidian Sanctum 25
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ruin :: Raiding-
Jump to: