The Ruin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ruin

The World of Warcraft guild The Ruin from Laughing Skull PvP (EU)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Herbez - Elemental shammy

Go down 
+3
Gehenno
wisdo
Herbez
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Herbez

Herbez

Herbez - Elemental shammy Empty
PostSubject: Herbez - Elemental shammy   Herbez - Elemental shammy Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:16 am

Name: John

About yourself(What do you do outside WoW): I am a student in school and about to finnish. After that im gonna find a random job, and get money for a trip, to Japan, im planning next year. i dont really do much else, i dont even do sports anymore lols.

Ingame nick: Herbez

Class: Shaman

Specc and why: Elemental. I allways played as enhancement dps. but as i came lvl 80, my guild needed me as elemental. So i specced elemental, and thats what iv'e collected gear as.

Armorylink: I´ve recently transfered from Karazhan, So the armory cant find my char atm.

Proffesions: Leatherworking / Skinning

What do you think the strengths and waknesses of your class/specc are: I´m elemental, so ofc im a major boost to the casters. with totems, i give both crit, spellpower and hastrating. My waknesses are PvP, i used to do fairly good, but most shamans are not happy of the weak survival. unless your resto.

Are you a clicker: no

Do you use all consumables in every raid(Flask, wellfed): Flask is allways in my bags. I buy food before raids if a feast is not possible.

Time /played: on this char: 111 days. all together its about 216 days.

What are your general playtimes?(When are you usually online): When i have long days in school, its 17:30 - 23:00. on other days its from morning till night.

Raiding experience(Please be specific): Pre-tbc : Killed Nefarian. // Tbc: Killed Lady Vashj, Kael´thas, Archimonde and illidan. only killed first boss in Sunwell.

Hardest/Funniest encounter: Illidan. my goal on Tbc was to kill him, so ofc it was a big moment. Now my goal is Arthas.

Reason for wanting to join The Ruin: I want a reliable guild, where the members can have a great time, while doing progress towards end game material. A good friend of mine recommended the guild, so here i am.

Why should we recruit you: I want to see the endgame material, so im gonna work hard and do my best to help improve the progress of the guild. And i´m sleeping with the Guildmaster

Good computer / Stable connection / Ventrilo: Yes

We raid from 18:15 to 22:45 all these days below, fill in if you can attend or not:

Tuesday: Yes
Wednesday: Yes
Thursday: Yes
Sunday: Yes

If there is anything you'd like to add, do so here:
As i said, im ending school atm. this also means i will have my exams in the near future. this might have an impact on my raid attendance, but im sure i can make up for it, in the long run.
Back to top Go down
wisdo

wisdo

PostSubject: Accepted   Herbez - Elemental shammy Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:19 am

Okai ur accepted whisper me ingame ;P
Back to top Go down
Gehenno

Gehenno

PostSubject: Re: Herbez - Elemental shammy   Herbez - Elemental shammy Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:17 am

Quote :
And i´m sleeping with the Guildmaster

You said the magic words Razz
Back to top Go down
Dedende

Dedende

PostSubject: Re: Herbez - Elemental shammy   Herbez - Elemental shammy Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:19 pm

No offense, but are you gay wisdo? or are you just roommates? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dwarfpríest

Dwarfpríest

PostSubject: Re: Herbez - Elemental shammy   Herbez - Elemental shammy Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:47 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
wisdo

wisdo

PostSubject: ...   Herbez - Elemental shammy Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:57 pm

Dedende atleast i play wow, so im not gay... =)
Back to top Go down
Dedende

Dedende

PostSubject: Re: Herbez - Elemental shammy   Herbez - Elemental shammy Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:36 pm

mhm i see........................................................

me neither Wink
Back to top Go down
Madstm

Madstm

PostSubject: Re: Herbez - Elemental shammy   Herbez - Elemental shammy Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:42 pm

Well whalecum to The Ruin :> .

Last edited by Madstm on Tue May 05, 2009 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cowhow

PostSubject: Re: Herbez - Elemental shammy   Herbez - Elemental shammy Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:46 pm

i hope wisdo punched him Very Happy (ye irl ;P)
well if he is irl friend of someone in the guild is ok that you can irl yell at him when he make mistakes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Herbez - Elemental shammy   Herbez - Elemental shammy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Herbez - Elemental shammy
Page 1 of 1