The Ruin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ruin

The World of Warcraft guild The Ruin from Laughing Skull PvP (EU)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feral Druid - Biglecowski

Go down 
+2
Kelton
Bandwagon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Big Leco

Feral Druid - Biglecowski Empty
PostSubject: Feral Druid - Biglecowski   Feral Druid - Biglecowski Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:55 pm

Name:
Dexter
Sweden

About yourself(What do you do outside WoW):
Finishing my last year of school in a couple of months. So I'm soon gonna have a lot of spare time on my hands.
I'm a bit like most everyone else I guess, I spend time with my friends and train a bit.

Ingame nick:
Biglecowski

Class:
Druid

Specc and why:
Feral DPS.
Basically I leveled as feral and when I dinged 80 I got to tag along on a naxx run where I got some nice feral gear.
It was a semi-guild run and at the end of the raid I got invited to the guild because they were impressed with my performance.

I have managed to pick up some resto gear, but I never felt the need to switch spec cause I never really felt that I was holding my own as feral.
DPSing as cat is also very fun and challenging, some compare it to a being "a melee affliction warlock" with its complex damage dealing.
I guess that would also be the reason why us cat druids are still frowned upon. It takes a lot of practice and reading to reach your full potential.

Armory link:

and

Because you can't show your shapeshift stats in armory...

Professions:
>.< not high enough to even be mentioned yet, Recruit a friend triple exp isn't all that great :/
What do you think the strengths and weaknesses of your class/specc are:
The biggest strength I have as a druid is combat res.
Innervate, even with the spirit nerf, is still quite OK I guess.
I have imp MOTW, but that's not really rare.

As for my spec:
The 5% crit from leader of the pack is really nice if you don't have a fury warrior.
30% extra bleed damage helps a bit as well.
Cat's are quite durable in raids too I guess.
We take 30% less AOE damage and receive 20% extra healing.

Right now I'm feeling pretty balanced as cat right now, can't really be complaining.
"Bring the player, not the class" has worked out pretty fine for us cats.

Are you a clicker:
Of course not. That kind of felt like an insult

Do you use all consumables in every raid(Flask, wellfed):
I always have flasks, and most of the times I also have food.

Time /played:
13 days.
This is not my first char though.
What are your general playtimes?(When are you usually online):

Raiding experience(Please be specific):
Cleared all the lvl 80 raids pre 3.1.0
I did kill Flame leviathan on PTR, but I guess that really isn't an accomplishment Razz
Haven't done Malygos on this druid yet though, since I always went with my brothers death knight for gripping.

Hardest/Funniest encounter:
Chromaggus in BWL.

Reason for wanting to join The Ruin:
I have quite a few friends in The Ruin, and I just transferred here to play with them basically.
Other than that, I find listening to your vents quite hilarious which is awesome.

Why should we recruit you:
I heard you guys had awesome experiences with feral druids! Wink

A guild needs good players, and I am a good player.

Good computer / Stable connection / Ventrilo: Yes/No
PC, connection is perfectly fine.
I do have vent and headset.
We raid from 18:15 to 22:45 all these days below, fill in if you can attend or not:

I can raid just about any day, but right now between school and training for the national championships in wrestling I guess I can't make some of the raids.
Back to top Go down
Bandwagon

Bandwagon

PostSubject: Re: Feral Druid - Biglecowski   Feral Druid - Biglecowski Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:57 pm

Nice app!
This seems to be your armory,
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Biglecowski
http://img98.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wowscrnshot042809212151.jpg

I understand there is a problem with URLs in this forum :S

On training dummy huh, my dps on training dummy is only like 3.2k but in raids up to 6k.
You sure do seem to own ;D
Back to top Go down
Big Leco

PostSubject: Re: Feral Druid - Biglecowski   Feral Druid - Biglecowski Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:01 pm

Hmm, links would show for some reason...
Shouldn't be hard finding me on armory though.
I have about 6.9k ap and 51% crit shapeshifted, and I do about 3.8k dps unbuffed on heroic dummies
Back to top Go down
Kelton

PostSubject: Re: Feral Druid - Biglecowski   Feral Druid - Biglecowski Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:06 pm

Nice application dude!

Big is a nice boy with english skillz and he knows a few of us which can be a plus when raiding etc.
And he wont "Accept" invitations and not show up! Smile
Back to top Go down
Baliyan

Baliyan

PostSubject: Re: Feral Druid - Biglecowski   Feral Druid - Biglecowski Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 12:42 am

i totally agree, a feral dps would be nice, he seems to have really nice stats and gear.. and i know he's skilled Wink
Back to top Go down
cowhow

PostSubject: Re: Feral Druid - Biglecowski   Feral Druid - Biglecowski Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:41 am

well in pre 3.1 we invited an feral druid in the guild and than we made him boomkin... but in 3.1 feral cats got inprooved and as you remember me on xt-002 in my dps gear and spec i made 5k dps (ok this boss is realy eazy for melee dpsers)
i liket " some compare it to a being "a melee affliction warlock"" that means you know that ferocious bite have less priority and all bleeding efects, mangle and savage roar must be keeped up all the time for best dps (and this actualy make not an easy work for cats).

you must fix your hit rating... atleast i think even cats as all other melee need this 8%hit (if im not wrong 260hit rating or something like this... so you miss 120more... enchant on gloves, hit rating gems... will help something).

well that is by my side (as only feral druid), and if he is in our guild when im slacking melee and hunters still get 5%crit ;P
Back to top Go down
Bandwagon

Bandwagon

PostSubject: Re: Feral Druid - Biglecowski   Feral Druid - Biglecowski Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:02 am

Ahh Cowhow, you mean Drooydish? Sorry to tell ya, but his skillevel compared to this guy is the equivalent of a 8-year-old.
This guy really knows his shit, keeping his bleeds up all the time. Feral DPS was boosted by an INSANE ammount, and I really want to give this guy a shot to prove his worth in a raid environment. I was amazed by his dps in 3.0.9 and I want to see if I get blown away now in 3.1.1.

We SHOULD give this guy a shot, no matter what Partyking thinks about it Wink
Back to top Go down
Madstm

Madstm

PostSubject: Re: Feral Druid - Biglecowski   Feral Druid - Biglecowski Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:17 pm

Gear could be better.
With his currectly score he should perform Well in Ulduar HC... Not very good but okay i guess :> .
Back to top Go down
Gehenno

Gehenno

PostSubject: Re: Feral Druid - Biglecowski   Feral Druid - Biglecowski Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:31 pm

"Biglecowski"

Seen the move 'The Big Lebowski' have we? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bandwagon

Bandwagon

PostSubject: Re: Feral Druid - Biglecowski   Feral Druid - Biglecowski Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 3:41 pm

I'm sure he could perform a bit better than some of us Wink not me ofc ;D

And Madstm, all his gear is/is almost BiS 3.0.9, so his gear is fine
Back to top Go down
Bandwagon

Bandwagon

PostSubject: Re: Feral Druid - Biglecowski   Feral Druid - Biglecowski Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 4:15 pm

And LOL, he's even attacking the Training Dummy, which has an INSANE armor value, from the FRONT! And not the in the back, so this boss would still have a VERY high parry chance. I'm positive he would have even higher dps hitting it from behind Wink
I'm surprised he could have this high dps without even being specialhit capped. I'd like to see how high it'd reach!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feral Druid - Biglecowski   Feral Druid - Biglecowski Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feral Druid - Biglecowski
Page 1 of 1