The Ruin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ruin

The World of Warcraft guild The Ruin from Laughing Skull PvP (EU)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holy Paladin - Holymonk

Go down 
+5
moscraciun
Madstm
cowhow
Ares
Holymonk
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Holymonk

Holy Paladin - Holymonk Empty
PostSubject: Holy Paladin - Holymonk   Holy Paladin - Holymonk Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:00 am

Personal information:

Name: Stefan Petkovic
From: Bosnia and Herzegovina (Eastern Europe if you are not sure where it is Surprised) )

About me: Simpe person, from small country BiH. Very calm and quite person, like to have fun with friends DRINK a lot of alcohol in the pubs etc like to watch football VAMOS BARCA!!,
doing a bit programming in Java- still green. And all other normal stuff that wow players do Smile

Ingame nick: Holymonk (paladin- main), Kaain (priest), Taurencookie (warrior)

Class: I am applying to this guild as HOLY Paladin

Specc and why:
Holy specc (51/5/15) , as from the holy I have chosen standard talents for the holy talent tree that are mostly used for pve raiding, in protection divinity 5/5 is a must have for pve,
and for retri I used to pick those talents as I get bigger crit chance and mana reduction which are great choice. Also you shouldn't bear in mind 2nd spec as it is only
my offspecc talents for grinding and such as that. These talents are shown to be one of the most suitable for the endgame raiding, though i pretty much like the ones with the improved Improved Devotion Aura
and Divine Guardian.

Why did I chose Holy spec:
Well through out my whole WoW career I have been dps. I wanted change in WoTLK and the paladin was perfect choice , 3 healing buttons Smile .

Armorylink:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Holymonk

Proffesions:
Hmm, yeah this is the guild requierment I was worrying about, but oh well since my rl friends Anubis and Srks have told me to make apply eventhough I don't have at this moment not even one proffesion.
This charachter is freshly leveled, about 5 days ago, so I was just going for the levles but not for proffesions (leveld it to 1-80 in 13 days or /played 8 days). I am aware that without proffesions I dont have anything
to afford to the guild and to raid, as well i am pretty much aware that proffesions are boosting my healing in anyway. MOreover, during the next week I am planing to level JC and Blacksmitting since they are most suitable for pve
beside enchanting. Jc as they give me handy fat prismatic gems and BS for additional sockets on wrist and hands.

Are you a clicker:
As holy paladin my main weapon is mouse, since grid requiers a lot of clicking, but on the other hand I have effectivly keybinded all primal and important abilities/spells.
Also my mouse (HAVE TO SAY THIS! proud owner of Razer Smile have keybinded cleanse and important pala related abilities)

Do you use all consumables in every raid(Flask, wellfed):
Yes, I do. In every single progress raid I was using and will use most efficent flasks, buff food, oils on weap, pots etc. I am aware that on new boss encounter even 10 sp or 10 mana regen can decide whether the boss is going down or not.
This is esential part about raiding, as well in one hand this can show dedication of player. Of course on farm bosses when there is no need for such consumables I do not use it.

Time /played:
Ehhhh, let me see, in Vanila WoW or Pre-TBC or Class WOW Smile I have been playing on my rogue for some time have played about 99 days if I am correct (Sempron- Dunemaul alliance, year 2005, later on I rerolled horde thus started playing on my priest
Kaain Motion (untill now 140 days)- many of old classic players may remeber that guild as well respected guild on LS, on my warlock during some time in TBC Tamsfan (70 days), Sladja frost mage (30 days), Taurencookie (16 days), and on this last one punk Holymonk for 9days 20h)
Since I am owner of two accounts first time that I activated account was on somewhere in Januar 2005 if my memory serves me well -too lazy to check on account menagement now.

What are your general playtimes?(When are you usually online):
Thus I graduated this year and now I'm on 4 months vacation until my uni begins, pretty much I am available 24-7. When I start uni I will need to reoragnize time and atm i can't say how much time i will have for wow.

Raiding experience(Please be specific):
Oh boy, here we go:
Sempron: pretbc: cleared MC, ZG,AQ20, Onyxia, BWL -till Nefarian
tbc: Karazhan, Gruul, Maghteridon
wotlk: none
Kaain: pretbc: cleared MC, AQ20, ZG, Onyxia, BWL, AQ40 till Twins
tbc: Karazhan, Gruul, Maghteridon, SSC, TK, BT, SP
wotlk: Naxxramas 10, OS 10, Malyg 10

Holymonk: on this punk nothing since it is newly leveled.

Note: I would like to take in mind that my charachter that i played mostly with is Kaain, as you can see I have achieved most progress with this charachter. Needles to say in wotlk you can see that I haven't finished 25 man content and here is the story to that.
I was stundent of IB-school, and the final exams were approaching so on 3rd of December I have decided to quit wow for some time until everything is finished with final exams, so after 5 and half months of not playing wow here I am again.

Hardest/Funniest encounter:
Pretty much hardest encounter I have experienced is M'uru pre nerf with Randoms. That fight was tottaly energizing and unforgetable, just can't describe the feeling after we downed him, also my first Kil'Jeaden kill was woopiedoo interesting.
For the funniest encounter hmm I must say it would be Ragnaros, when I was playing that raid on my rl friends paladin, raid wiped, so i got saved by DI right. I was supposed to ress the raid, but somehow I decided firstly to ress hunters pet (pig), that pig unfortunatley the moment it
it got ressed, attacked Ragnaros straight away and wiped us again. :/

Reason for wanting to join The Ruin:
Multiple reasons. First of all to raid again and to feel WotLK endgame encounters, to be with my rl friends Srks and Anubis as I am spending my whole days together outside, why shouldn't i spend my time in wow also Smile.

Why should we recruit you:
1) Dedicated player. When I say something i do it so. This means when I say I will be there on time on raid I do it so, or vice versa when i am not there i would inform you on time.
2) Active player. I am sure you will be satisfied with my raid attendance as it will not fall below 70%.
3) Social person. I found myself as social person though i dont like to be loud on vent , but certanly i can respond or give suggestions on given problem.

Good computer:
Yes, I do have computer that is OK for the WoW as the only 2 things i have installed on my desk computer is WoW and Messenger. I use my laptop for job and studying.
Hardware configuartion is:
4gb of Ram
512 mb of Grahpic car Nvidia 8800 GT
4 core AMD processor (lazy to check speed Surprised )
1 terabyte of HDD
24inch Samsung wide screen monitor , though sometimes i like to jack my pc to plasma TV than i have A BIT wider screen (120 cm diagonal of tv Smile -feeling is great)

Stable connection: Yes, so far so good.

Ventrilo: Yes + mic

Raiding times:
Tuesday: Yes
Wednesday: Yes
Thursday: Yes
Sunday: Yes

If there is anything you'd like to add, do so here:

Yes of course, my gear as you can see is not even close to satisfactory level of your guild. I totaly understand that even if i join the guild, won't be able to raid due to my lackness in gear.
All i can say is that i am putting full effort and every single atom of energy to get better gear. The gear you can see now is the result of 3 days on this character. For the future i can tell you that
i will during next week get profession, and try to get some pugs for atleast somewhat better gear.

In and out,
Kaain
Holymonk

<3 flower
Back to top Go down
Ares

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Holymonk   Holy Paladin - Holymonk Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:16 am

[quote="
Reason for wanting to join The Ruin:
Multiple reasons. First of all to raid again and to feel WotLK endgame encounters, to be with my rl friends Srks and Anubis as I am spending my whole days together outside, why shouldn't i spend my time in wow also Smile.
<3 flower[/quote]

Yea, we spend a lot of tame together IRL. i told ya to make apply because of that, and because this is really good guild and. all are friendly persons except Mosc . he makes jokes about my and srks' ctrecc all the time. we speak same language so he will be your nightmare since madstm put him on muted as usual Very Happy <3madstm<3 Very Happy naah just kidding, now about u, u are experienced player and i know u will continue farming epicks form heros and 10 mans since u can join ulduar . after that 10 man we can boost u in ulduar 25, because our plaadins have x3 gear T7 for retry-holy-prot Smile we can put u as trial and test u in naxx 25, if u fail u will get kick Razz simply but im sure u will not fail. I'm not CL but if u ask me, inv.
With Respect . Anubis
Back to top Go down
cowhow

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Holymonk   Holy Paladin - Holymonk Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:18 am

well he made an realy nice application. He actualy is playing from the begining of wow, and have irl friends in our guild. I think we shall inv him (as allways when there is about irl friends...)
now only depend if we need an holy paladin, if im not wrong we need.
Back to top Go down
Madstm

Madstm

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Holymonk   Holy Paladin - Holymonk Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:24 am

In your currectly gear you should perform well in Sart HC and abit in Naxx HC.

Your gear is NOT good enough for: VoA 10 / 25 (new boss), Malygos HC, Ulduar normal or HC.

I Personally dont think your gear is good enough =( ...
Back to top Go down
moscraciun

moscraciun

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Holymonk   Holy Paladin - Holymonk Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:36 am

We are not boosting,bye.
Back to top Go down
Ares

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Holymonk   Holy Paladin - Holymonk Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:30 pm

moscraciun wrote:
We are not boosting,bye.

Who asked u ? if u dont have IRl friends that is your problem. i want to be with him in same guild, like i invited srks to this guild and he pruves his skills etc, that will be same with Holymonk. cowhow thx.

p.s.btw holymonk Mosk is nothing in this guild and he is muted 50% of time.. btw why we keep that kind of ppl in guild?which are 50% muted because of provocating other players?
Back to top Go down
Ares

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Holymonk   Holy Paladin - Holymonk Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:35 pm

Madstm wrote:
In your currectly gear you should perform well in Sart HC and abit in Naxx HC.

Your gear is NOT good enough for: VoA 10 / 25 (new boss), Malygos HC, Ulduar normal or HC.

I Personally dont think your gear is good enough =( ...

he knows that madstm, but IRLfried is more important than gear. and skills are more important. Srks and me will help him to get better gear in heros, that is what we can do as 2 persons. if u inv him u will make a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Chakke

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Holymonk   Holy Paladin - Holymonk Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:49 pm

Well, he need naxx 25 man "boosts" and do we even have the time with it? We don't go naxx too often.
Back to top Go down
Holymonk

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Holymonk   Holy Paladin - Holymonk Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:51 pm

Yes I am aware of that , my gear is not on sufficent level of the guild requierments, I wrote that in my application. I am also aware that I can only slow you down in the raids with the current gear, and it would talke
only time for literally said, boosting me up in Naxx 25 and such as that. If these are your last words than let it be, i understand your critics . You are the guild that needs geared and ready players for Ulduar, which at this moment, am not.

pig
Back to top Go down
Chakke

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Holymonk   Holy Paladin - Holymonk Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:52 pm

Im not giving any critism, just saying how it is. For your own sake, we like never go naxx, and you're not able to go Ulduar with that gear. No offence, okay? Just explaining to ya.
Back to top Go down
Holymonk

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Holymonk   Holy Paladin - Holymonk Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:02 pm

no no, i don't feel ofended in any way. Just saying the things Surprised . Yes ofcourse , who would like to go naxx today after months and months of farming the same raid instance.
Back to top Go down
Ares

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Holymonk   Holy Paladin - Holymonk Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:03 pm

Chakke wrote:
Im not giving any critism, just saying how it is. For your own sake, we like never go naxx, and you're not able to go Ulduar with that gear. No offence, okay? Just explaining to ya.
tell a person who need gear form naxx 25... lats time u needed on rings end necks... and u need axe from Kt... so silence Smile
Back to top Go down
Chakke

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Holymonk   Holy Paladin - Holymonk Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:04 pm

I know? But i didn't apply when Ulduar was out, did I? And i need 2 things from naxx, yes. I would love to go naxx, but im just telling him that we like, never do it.
Back to top Go down
Ares

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Holymonk   Holy Paladin - Holymonk Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:12 pm

Chakke wrote:
I know? But i didn't apply when Ulduar was out, did I? And i need 2 things from naxx, yes. I would love to go naxx, but im just telling him that we like, never do it.

READ FACKING GUILD NOTE RIGHT NOW AND U WILL SEE WHAT BANDAWAGON WROTE !!! DONT GET SAVED IN NAXX 25???? hmm what that mean, can u tell me plz?
Back to top Go down
Chakke

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Holymonk   Holy Paladin - Holymonk Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:13 pm

BUT IM SAYING THAT WE DONT GO NAXX SO OFTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT THAT OFTEN THAT HE NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDS
Back to top Go down
Ares

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Holymonk   Holy Paladin - Holymonk Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:15 pm

ok, why we boost u in ulduar if u still need naxx??? think about that. in other guilds warr are on few 1st 5 on dps meters i can see u on my recount dps meter, because it showing only 1st 10
Back to top Go down
Chakke

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Holymonk   Holy Paladin - Holymonk Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:17 pm

Haha, okay. What can I say, it's no idea arguing with you, as you are really dumb.
Back to top Go down
Ares

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Holymonk   Holy Paladin - Holymonk Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:19 pm

Chakke wrote:
Haha, okay. What can I say, it's no idea arguing with you, as you are really dumb.
im sorry i didnt know u are not smart enough Sad im really sorry
Back to top Go down
Chakke

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Holymonk   Holy Paladin - Holymonk Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:20 pm

You are so mature, really Smile
Back to top Go down
Ares

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Holymonk   Holy Paladin - Holymonk Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:22 pm

ok , now we stop spamming here this is for recruitment, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Chakke

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Holymonk   Holy Paladin - Holymonk Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:22 pm

Yes
Back to top Go down
srks

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Holymonk   Holy Paladin - Holymonk Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:39 pm

geeeeez, dont spam
boosting? hmm maybe, but in a week or two he will be more then able to heal ulduar , and i know he is a good player...
gear is an issue in guild atm , but since all other paladins got naxx 25 gear he would be top geared very fast.

P.S. when it comes to good players i know a DPS from our guild ( wont name him/her ) that is top geared and does dps as he/she was prot
Back to top Go down
Gehenno

Gehenno

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Holymonk   Holy Paladin - Holymonk Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:16 pm

Chakke, silence you! Surprised
You're not the one to say how often we go naxx Razz

Holymonk, you seem to be a very nice player.
And seeing we really are in need of a holy paladin.
It wouldn't take long to gear up a dude. We are from time to time going 25man naxx to get TTT/Betrayer etc.
Imo, we should inv this guy and give him a chance... see how much he's online etc. (and how much skills he has Razz )

And yeah... please dont spam this boards -.-' you can take these discussions ingame

Last edited by Gehenno on Sat May 16, 2009 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chakke

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Holymonk   Holy Paladin - Holymonk Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:17 pm

Ok Very Happy
Back to top Go down
moscraciun

moscraciun

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Holymonk   Holy Paladin - Holymonk Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:37 pm

Holy Paladin - Holymonk Vader-fail
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Holymonk   Holy Paladin - Holymonk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy Paladin - Holymonk
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next