The Ruin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ruin

The World of Warcraft guild The Ruin from Laughing Skull PvP (EU)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prot Paladin Apply.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Elfmonte

Prot Paladin Apply. Empty
PostSubject: Prot Paladin Apply.   Prot Paladin Apply. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:05 am

Name: Andres

About yourself(What do you do outside WoW): Well, im a student who likes to play wow Razz i like to go out sometimes and be with my friends, and atm i dont do any activities, but im thinking of starting in some activity Razz.

Ingame nick: Elfmontes

Class: Paladin

Specc and why: Prot, because i like it and ive got the best gear as it.

Armorylink:

Proffesions: JC and Mining

What do you think the strengths and waknesses of your class/specc are: i guess the strenghts is that i can tank multiple mobs well without loosing aggro. and the weakness is that i got CD on my bubble Very Happy

Are you a clicker: Nop :p

Do you use all consumables in every raid(Flask, wellfed): yeah i ALWAYS use flask and wellfed when we are doing proggres or Hard fights (like sarth 3d).
Orelse i use elixirs when im doing easy raids (like naxx) Razz

Time /played: 48 days

What are your general playtimes?(When are you usually online): ussualy play all days from 16:00 - 23:00 +

Raiding experience(Please be specific): In TBC ive made all upp to Twins in sunwell, and here in WotLK i have cleared all contents except for sarth 10 man 3d

Hardest/Funniest encounter: that would be sarth 25 man 3d

Reason for wanting to join The Ruin: Because i want a good guild with experiensed ppl to raid with and make proggres in ulduar, and i think i can do that with u guys Smile

Why should we recruit you: Bcz Im Pro Razz... well, because im a person who is very experienced in PvE and i know how to play my class . and im a very social player who helps guildies and things like that. and im an active person who always gives 100% in raids .

Good computer / Stable connection / Ventrilo: Yes/No Yes

We raid from 18:15 to 22:45 all these days below, fill in if you can attend or not:

Tuesday: Yes/No yes
Wednesday: Yes/No yes
Thursday: Yes/No yes
Sunday: Yes/No yes

If there is anything you'd like to add, do so here: I want to help u guys proggresing in Ulduar, and im willing to respec if necessary, ( got Pretty decent holy gear) but i would peferd joining as prot.
Back to top Go down
Elfmonte

PostSubject: Re: Prot Paladin Apply.   Prot Paladin Apply. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:12 am

i think i forgot to post my armory link Razz but here it is
Back to top Go down
elfmonte

PostSubject: Re: Prot Paladin Apply.   Prot Paladin Apply. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:14 am

wtf??? i cant see the armory links i linked to u, maby u can see it, but i cant somehow even tought i did link it, but anw u know my name so it wouldent be a problem to see my armory, but anw wierd.
Back to top Go down
Madstm

Madstm

PostSubject: Re: Prot Paladin Apply.   Prot Paladin Apply. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:03 am

Back to top Go down
Madstm

Madstm

PostSubject: Re: Prot Paladin Apply.   Prot Paladin Apply. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:07 am

I like your gear Very Happy .

Nice done in Sunwell Smile .

I would like you in guild, but in the end i guess its Sampa (Our Pally Tank) who choose Smile .
Sampa his all yours :> .
Back to top Go down
Gehenno

Gehenno

PostSubject: Re: Prot Paladin Apply.   Prot Paladin Apply. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:37 am

me likes your gearz ;D
Back to top Go down
Madstm

Madstm

PostSubject: Re: Prot Paladin Apply.   Prot Paladin Apply. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:40 am

I like Gehenno ;D .
Oh wait... Ehhhmm....

Well.... Sampa?!! You got an Apply to anser :> .
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Prot Paladin Apply.   Prot Paladin Apply. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:38 pm

I like what i see, your accepted by me aswell Smile
Back to top Go down
https://theruin.forummotion.com
Sampa

PostSubject: Re: Prot Paladin Apply.   Prot Paladin Apply. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:05 pm

An experienced and well-geared tank, that's pretty sweet. And as we have got only three tanks, I'll say yes!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prot Paladin Apply.   Prot Paladin Apply. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prot Paladin Apply.
Page 1 of 1