The Ruin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ruin

The World of Warcraft guild The Ruin from Laughing Skull PvP (EU)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maissitäng 80 priest

Go down 
+2
Dedende
maissi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
maissi

Maissitäng 80 priest Empty
PostSubject: Maissitäng 80 priest   Maissitäng 80 priest Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:10 pm

Name: Lassi Rantanen

About yourself(What do you do outside WoW): im a truck driver, and mostly if im not working, im plkaying or sleeping Very Happy

Ingame nick: Maissitäng

Class: Priest

Specc and why: 17/57/0. i feel its the best pirest spec for healing.

Armorylink: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Maissit%C3%A4ng

Proffesions: enchanting and tailoring, atm working on cloak enchant and ring chants.

What do you think the strengths and waknesses of your class/specc are: strong healing, mp5, and manapool, weaknesses hmm, dunno bout those, im a priest so i die pretty giuckly.

Are you a clicker: nope,

Do you use all consumables in every raid(Flask, wellfed): yes. thats for sure.

Time /played: 68d

What are your general playtimes?(When are you usually online): from about 16-01~

Raiding experience(Please be specific): pre tbc, no experience at all. in tbc, i have cleared all contents, excpet the few last bosses from BT, and first boss downed from hyjal. in WOTLK, almost all heroics, naxx10/25, malygos, sartharion 2d, no exp from ulduar.

Hardest/Funniest encounter: funniest must be malygos, so many things that fucks up everytime Very Happy hardeast, hmm. must Kael Thalas.

Reason for wanting to join The Ruin: mainly becouse i know many ppl from The Ruin. i was at I GOTTA GO, and when we made The Ruin, i faced some irl issues, and that was end of my raiding/gaming. but now im back Very Happy

Why should we recruit you: im a great healer, i know my class, and im not a slacker. if u are in need of Spriest, as it seems, im rdy to gear myself for it.

Good computer / Stable connection / Ventrilo: Yes/No Computer is good, connection is stable, and yes i got vent and mic.

We raid from 18:15 to 22:45 all these days below, fill in if you can attend or not:

Tuesday: Yes
Wednesday: Yes
Thursday: Yes
Sunday: Yes

If there is anything you'd like to add, do so here:

okey, so as i said, most people may remember me from I GOTTA GO times. reason for me quitting game was that my life got totally fucked up. didnt really have time for playing. but i have sorted out that mess, and im back, as active player.

i decided to make apply to The Ruin, mostly becouse i know most of u guys, great guys to play with. and hopefully i will play with you in Ulduar. from ulduar, i have no experience from this character, however, i have watched videos to learn more about them, and i believe i know what to do. hope to see some answer, and hope to see myself in The Ruin once again.

GL to you guys in Ulduar anyway!
Back to top Go down
Dedende

Dedende

PostSubject: IM FIRST !   Maissitäng 80 priest Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:16 pm

looks awesome Very Happy omg omg! your armory link works! must be 1 out of a million. (because we sure got a million recruiters) Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

i will notify mads that you have applied Very Happy !
Back to top Go down
moscraciun

moscraciun

PostSubject: Re: Maissitäng 80 priest   Maissitäng 80 priest Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:01 pm

i liek yuor speling! (LOL
Back to top Go down
wisdo

wisdo

PostSubject: accepted   Maissitäng 80 priest Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:35 pm

Hey ur accepted ... whisper me ingame and we will fix the last..

Best regards wisdo Basketball
Back to top Go down
Bandwagon

Bandwagon

PostSubject: Re: Maissitäng 80 priest   Maissitäng 80 priest Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:03 pm

Dedende wrote:
looks awesome Very Happy omg omg! your armory link works! must be 1 out of a million. (because we sure got a million recruiters) Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

i will notify mads that you have applied Very Happy !

it's because he is a registered member.. guests cannot post URLs.....
Back to top Go down
srks

PostSubject: Re: Maissitäng 80 priest   Maissitäng 80 priest Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:18 pm

Quote :
Specc and why: 17/57/0. i feel its the best pirest spec for healing.
where did u buy the extra points?
Back to top Go down
moscraciun

moscraciun

PostSubject: Re: Maissitäng 80 priest   Maissitäng 80 priest Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:19 pm

OMG HE HAX!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maissitäng 80 priest   Maissitäng 80 priest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maissitäng 80 priest
Page 1 of 1