The Ruin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ruin

The World of Warcraft guild The Ruin from Laughing Skull PvP (EU)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Priest application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Holk

Priest application Empty
PostSubject: Priest application   Priest application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:39 pm

Name: Haidar

About yourself(What do you do outside WoW):
Well most of the time when im not online im probably with friends, i dont really have any other hobbies

Ingame nick: Holk

Class: Priest

Specc and why: Holy mainspecc, Because its very viable for raids and i've always been a healer for aslong as i've played wow and my offspecc is Discipline for when my Holy specc isent that needed

Armorylink:

Proffesions: Tailoring and starting to get my Enchanting skill a bit higher

What do you think the strengths and waknesses of your class/specc are:
Well the weakness of my class would be that we can only use cloth, i cant find any other weakness with priests, Weakness with holyspecc would probably be that we arent as strong on1 target/tank healing as some other classes might be

Are you a clicker: There is some cooldowns i choose to click in pve, Divine hymn and ressurectioni cant think of any other spells i click

Do you use all consumables in every raid(Flask, wellfed): I always use consumables if im raiding with my own guild but i cant be arsed to waste money in pugs

Time /played: 130 days played overall and 20 at lvl 80

What are your general playtimes?(When are you usually online): Im usually online most of the time between 12:00-02:00

Raiding experience(Please be specific): Ive raided mc, bwl, zg, aq20 at lvl 60, karazhan, gruul at start before i quit,
At level 80 Naxx normal/hc, Eoe hc, OS HC 2D, os normal , And ulduar everything before Auriaya without Ignis, i did this the first 2 weeks when Ulduar was new
Hardest/Funniest encounter:
Hardest encounter would probably doing Shade of aran Before all of his nerfs but it was also the funniest for me because there was so much to keep track off and u always had something to do

Reason for wanting to join The Ruin:
I am looking for a good raiding guild that progresses and grows stronger by each day with mature and respectful members and grows stronger by each day and that Bandwagon, Baliyan and Ludvigo gave the guild a really good word
Why should we recruit you:
Because im always in time, i wont skip out from any raid doesnt matter if we wipe all night and i can always be there to give a helping hand
Good computer / Stable connection / Ventrilo: Yes/No
Yes to all of thoose
We raid from 18:15 to 22:45 all these days below, fill in if you can attend or not:

Tuesday: Yes/No
yes
Wednesday: Yes/No
Yes
Thursday: Yes/No Yes
Yes
Sunday: Yes/No
Yes
If there is anything you'd like to add, do so here:
I promis you wont regret giving me a chance Wink Also Bandwagon told me to say i know him and some other members inreal life
Back to top Go down
Bandwagon

Bandwagon

Priest application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest application   Priest application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:51 pm

Good guy! I know him in RL and he plays an excellent disc priest in PvP, never letting me down. He has also played WoW PvE a long time.

We rly need this guy, he will join every raid cause he's such a nerd hehe and got no job for the summer Razz
Back to top Go down
Holk

Priest application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest application   Priest application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:00 am

i saw i just forgot my armory link eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Holk
Back to top Go down
Madstm

Madstm

Priest application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest application   Priest application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:01 am

08:00 - You logged out in PvP gear.
Back to top Go down
band

Priest application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest application   Priest application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:27 am

hmm. I know he has ilvl 213 atleast. He was in Echoes also
Back to top Go down
cowhow

Priest application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest application   Priest application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:06 pm

why did you leaved echoes?
Back to top Go down
Madstm

Madstm

Priest application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest application   Priest application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:25 pm

Gear score is okay.

Tho he have alot of slacking / Missing enchants.
You should really do something about em ;> .
Back to top Go down
Bandwagon

Bandwagon

Priest application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest application   Priest application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:56 pm

cowhow wrote:

he left because he wants to play with me and baliyan Razz
Back to top Go down
moscraciun

moscraciun

Priest application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest application   Priest application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:06 pm

Bandwagon wrote:
cowhow wrote:

he left because he wants to play with me and baliyan Razz

thats fail...
Back to top Go down
Holk

Priest application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest application   Priest application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:22 pm

I left the guild when we were called something else before we merged with Echoes, and i left because most of the people did not want to show up for progress raids because they thought it was a waste of time, it was not worth being in the guild when the members were there to get free epics and be rude to everyone
Back to top Go down
moscraciun

moscraciun

Priest application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest application   Priest application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:45 pm

Holk wrote:
I left the guild when we were called something else before we merged with Echoes, and i left because most of the people did not want to show up for progress raids because they thought it was a waste of time, it was not worth being in the guild when the members were there to get free epics and be rude to everyone
like the grass would be greener here
Back to top Go down
Bandwagon

Bandwagon

Priest application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest application   Priest application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:52 pm

shut up mosc

-holk, i say you're in! i talk with u tomorrow
Back to top Go down
moscraciun

moscraciun

Priest application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest application   Priest application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:00 am

Bandwagon wrote:
shut up mosc

-holk, i say you're in! i talk with u tomorrow
noone likes it when im right
Back to top Go down
Bandwagon

Bandwagon

Priest application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest application   Priest application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:31 am

and what usually happens "when you're right" ?
Back to top Go down
moscraciun

moscraciun

Priest application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest application   Priest application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:27 am

NIGGERS GET MAD!!!!!!!!! =))))
Back to top Go down
Holk

Priest application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest application   Priest application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:19 pm

I am so sorry for wasting your time guys, it seems my connection has started fucking up alot and i cant even be online for more then 15 min without getting disconnects and stuff.. I will make a new apply if i make it work again
Back to top Go down
cowhow

Priest application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest application   Priest application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:35 pm

accepted... /w some of officers to get inv, or yust kick bandwagon in the ass to do it Wink
Back to top Go down
Madstm

Madstm

Priest application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest application   Priest application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:41 pm

True Howcow do that :> .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Priest application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Priest application   Priest application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Priest application
Page 1 of 1