The Ruin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ruin

The World of Warcraft guild The Ruin from Laughing Skull PvP (EU)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Watlock application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Baltheza

Watlock application Empty
PostSubject: Watlock application   Watlock application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:33 pm

Name: Tom Boer

About yourself(What do you do outside WoW): I'm a delivery Manager working in a international call center. Currently my workplace is Istanbul where i'm responseble for diferent projects and direct manager of 5 people who manage 70 employees. Besides work i like to swim, play basketball and walk my dog.

Ingame nick: Balth

Class: Warlock

Specc and why: 3/15/53. Affliction never was my cup of tea. I played vanilla wow as demo witch was real fun. Now in Wotlk i tried demo again but it was not as nice as playing detruction. With destruction i like the chalange to do max dps while also not taking to much agro from tank.

Armorylink:

Proffesions: Tailoring & Enchanting

What do you think the strengths and waknesses of your class/specc are: verry fast and high tps is a weakness. Doing good on dps is nice. Locks are diverse and can solo a lot with demo (will be my dual spec) we can over CC, health stone, rez stone and summon for the slackers.

Are you a clicker: Not any more i play with a logitech G13 and with a Logitech G15

Do you use all consumables in every raid(Flask, wellfed): yes ofcourse

Time /played: 50 days 15 days 9 min and 11 sec

What are your general playtimes?(When are you usually online): Mo -Vr from 18 - 24 Sa - Su 12 - 24

Raiding experience(Please be specific):
* Vanilla: (40 man) paladin MC/BWL/RoAQ, Warlock MC/RoAQ
* TBC: Druid Kara/Magtheridon
* WotLK: None only HC's on DK Tank

Hardest/Funniest encounter: Bosses and raids are nice in every instance. Every boss has its own aproce/tactick. That makes them all special hard and fun. I like instances raids when i need to have your full attention every step of the way (i missed that in TBC). To give you an example: MC back in vanilla, 40 people undergeard wiping at 1st pull. Progression for me in MC was the best/hardest and funiest to do.

Reason for wanting to join The Ruin: Vanilla raiding was real nice and enjoying for me since TBC i started to play less because i was bussy with my job. Now i have a lot of spare time and i want to play wow at a higher level again. When possible a progresion guild that wants to nail things asap in PvE.

Why should we recruit you: I'm a teamplayer. I like to joke when there is time for it and the place ofcourse. When needed i'm there, I take free days of from work on new content. I dislike PvP and my pure focus is PvE.

Good computer: Yes
Stable connection: Yes
Ventrilo: Yes

We raid from 18:15 to 22:45 all these days below, fill in if you can attend or not:

Tuesday: Yes
Wednesday: Yes
Thursday: Yes
Sunday: Yes

If there is anything you'd like to add, do so here:
I'm a good friend with Gehenno
i'm in for progression raiding!
Back to top Go down
Gehenno

Gehenno

PostSubject: Re: Watlock application   Watlock application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:41 pm

ARMORY LINK (clicky clicky)

This guy is very nice ^^
I'm aware that his gear is very lacking... Though I know he'll be active and gear up fast!
(he dinged yesterday)
He has thought be alot about warlocks (and wow) back in "the old days"
Back to top Go down
moscraciun

moscraciun

PostSubject: Re: Watlock application   Watlock application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:54 pm

Yes we are boosting.
Back to top Go down
Madstm

Madstm

PostSubject: Re: Watlock application   Watlock application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:01 am

Accept him tbh.

Friends and IRL dudes is better then a random dude if you ask me :> .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watlock application   Watlock application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watlock application
Page 1 of 1