The Ruin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ruin

The World of Warcraft guild The Ruin from Laughing Skull PvP (EU)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Omgffs Survival Hunter Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
omgffs

Omgffs Survival Hunter Application Empty
PostSubject: Omgffs Survival Hunter Application   Omgffs Survival Hunter Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:11 pm

Name: Darren

About yourself(What do you do outside WoW): Im a easy going person,friendly and helpfull.I like to surf when im not playing wow and go get drunk Smile only on weekends though.

Ingame nick: Mine is Omgffs (reason for it is on vent when the Rl calls me out haha ).

Class: I play a Hunter Survival.

Specc and why: My spec is Survival,reason being i enjoy playing this spec as it does really nice DPS and i have alot of attacks to use at my disposal.Most of all i like the Explossive shot sound its epic.

Armorylink: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Omgffs (Im still in my PvP gear here,hope Armoury updates.My gear is fairly decent still needs some work and i am using some PvP gear as this hunter dinged 2weeks ago but i have done 25 man raids an pump out 3.5k +.This is my alt but i have done all raids on my main and know the tactics so dont stress Smile .

Proffesions:None on this toon i use Jc on my main to fund myself.Will be working on Inscription/Jc on him soon.

What do you think the strengths and waknesses of your class/specc are: <----*weaknesses* My strengths are my DPS as Hunters excell at it and weaknesses i'd have to say on some boss fight if the boss has'nt got a mana pool it might be tricky to all out DPS him without Viper Sting.

Are you a clicker:No i have macro's for all that.My Pala has a Bubble/Hearth macro..really.

Do you use all consumables in every raid(Flask, wellfed):Yes each raid i participate in i use x1 food buff and x1 flask.

Time /played:On this guy 14 days( ye it's not alot of play time i know but in all raids i have done im always in the top 8 when it comes to dps,hence my playtim/gear compared to the others with full t7.5 / t8)

What are your general playtimes?(When are you usually online):Im online in the afternoon/evening.

Raiding experience(Please be specific):My raid Xp on this guy goes Nax10 done On my main iv completed all up till 4th boss in Ulduar
Nax25 up till KZ pug ofc
Os 10/25 done
VoA 10/25 done
Hardest/Funniest encounter:Id have to say Romeo/Juliet in Kara back in the day.Couldnt consentrate when Romelo talked was sooo funny an yeah we always messed up there Smile .

Reason for wanting to join The Ruin: Im looking for a fun an proggresive raiding guild.Im not looking to be boosted i can gear myself up really fast.Main reason is i have seen The Ruin members and they seem really nice people and you are currently recruiting Hunters.

Why should we recruit you:I am a loyal raider i dont give up on raid bosses until its raid deadtime and i always put in all my effort.Im open to critism if its there to better myself in my class im playing.

Good computer / Stable connection / Ventrilo: Yes/No Yes

We raid from 18:15 to 22:45 all these days below, fill in if you can attend or not:

Tuesday: Yes
Wednesday: Yes
Thursday: Yes
Sunday: Yes

If there is anything you'd like to add, do so here: How many raids do you have up and which raids do you still do?
Back to top Go down
cowhow

PostSubject: Re: Omgffs Survival Hunter Application   Omgffs Survival Hunter Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:31 pm

hum on armory as you sayd i see only pvp gear, your spec is some kind of pve/pvp, wuld be better that you make 2 specs and have an full pve and nother pvp (as i have on my hunter)
so your main char actualy is a pala? why you wana join us with your alt? is your main in another guild so if you will have time you will play with your alt in our guild?

about professions, how fast can you bee on lvling them? i see you wana make yourself insc/jc that is actualy nice (you can be lazy on sons of hodir reputation for sholde enchant and jc gona still be best pve proffesion)

i liked what did you say, that you can gear yourself, that mean you wuld buy mats/items to make your gear better.

3.5k dps is not that bad (but still nothing special) our top dpsers have on "full dps" bosses 5k+

need to see your pve gear

thx for your application for now.

druid cl
Back to top Go down
cowhow

PostSubject: Re: Omgffs Survival Hunter Application   Omgffs Survival Hunter Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:37 pm

oh ye... i like your nickname! Wink
Back to top Go down
cowhow

PostSubject: Re: Omgffs Survival Hunter Application   Omgffs Survival Hunter Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:48 pm

ok now i can see yor pve gear
is not that bad, but get better enchant on your head (the pve one), fix your gems (green one in your pants?) and you can reduce yout hr for 38, but as i see you dont have gemed or enchanted the hit so as you know you need other items.
Back to top Go down
moscraciun

moscraciun

PostSubject: Re: Omgffs Survival Hunter Application   Omgffs Survival Hunter Application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:41 pm

nice nigger name
Back to top Go down
omgffs

PostSubject: Re: Omgffs Survival Hunter Application   Omgffs Survival Hunter Application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:08 am

moscraciun wrote:
nice nigger name

oh hai mr nobody.hows it hanging homi??

your a twat.<---see wat i did thar

Application cancelled
Back to top Go down
moscraciun

moscraciun

PostSubject: Re: Omgffs Survival Hunter Application   Omgffs Survival Hunter Application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:22 am

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Madstm

Madstm

PostSubject: Re: Omgffs Survival Hunter Application   Omgffs Survival Hunter Application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:58 am

Hmm... Mosc... Shut up your freaking Fuck head :> .

We are sorry that you had to meet Mosc omgffs =/ .
Back to top Go down
moscraciun

moscraciun

PostSubject: Re: Omgffs Survival Hunter Application   Omgffs Survival Hunter Application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:59 am

hai failstm!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
cowhow

PostSubject: Re: Omgffs Survival Hunter Application   Omgffs Survival Hunter Application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:10 pm

mosc i told you to stop posting bullshit here... but anyway...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Omgffs Survival Hunter Application   Omgffs Survival Hunter Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Omgffs Survival Hunter Application
Page 1 of 1