The Ruin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ruin

The World of Warcraft guild The Ruin from Laughing Skull PvP (EU)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunter - Main

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Main

Hunter - Main Empty
PostSubject: Hunter - Main   Hunter - Main Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:03 pm

Name: Ebbe

About yourself(What do you do outside WoW): I play football, and I got the school

Ingame nick: Main

Class:Hunter

Specc and why: I dont have any spec atm since it reset at the new patch, but I guess I'll take Survival,

Armorylink: Armory was bugging So I couldn't link it

Proffesions: LW And skinning, both 450

What do you think the strengths and waknesses of your class/specc are: Hunters are easy to play and make a hell lot of dps, but they often get nerfed.

Are you a clicker: No I use hotkeys

Do you use all consumables in every raid(Flask, wellfed): OFC I do

Time /played: 65 Days

What are your general playtimes?(When are you usually online): It is very changing, but 15:00-23:00

Raiding experience(Please be specific): I cleared everything in Wotlk exept Ulduar ^^ and cleared most of tbc expet Sunwell

Reason for wanting to join I GOTTA GO: I have join The Ruin because I have a lot of friends in here and I like the raiding times and skilled ppl and no slackers.

Why should we recruit you: I make alot of dps and active

Good computer / Stable connection / Ventrilo: Yes/No: Yes,yes,yes

We raid from 18:15 to 22:45 all these days below, fill in if you can attend or not:

Tuesday: Yes/No: No
Wednesday: Yes/No: Yes
Thursday: Yes/No: No
Sunday: Yes/No: yes
If Monday: yes
Back to top Go down
BrummeL

Hunter - Main Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter - Main   Hunter - Main Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:30 pm

Werent you in the guild?

But if i were to accept you, I would like you to go BM for the buffs they bring to the raid etc..

as we got 2 active surv hunters already.. But i dunno, the reason they kicked u..
Back to top Go down
Madstm

Madstm

Hunter - Main Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter - Main   Hunter - Main Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:28 am

He was unactive untill Ulduar it seems.
I guess that's why he got kicked ;o .

But, what do you think Brummel ? Surprised .
Back to top Go down
BrummeL

Hunter - Main Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter - Main   Hunter - Main Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:17 pm

Id say we'll give him a chance if hes speccing bm and be more active for the raids..

Only thing he can comein with is if he speccs BM, Sadly.. but we dontneed any more surv hunters.. =)
Back to top Go down
Bandwagon

Bandwagon

Hunter - Main Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter - Main   Hunter - Main Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:44 pm

Main wrote:
Name: Ebbe
Reason for wanting to join I GOTTA GO: I have join The Ruin because I have a lot of friends in here and I like the raiding times and skilled ppl and no slackers.
Lols, we have lots of slackers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunter - Main Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter - Main   Hunter - Main Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter - Main
Page 1 of 1