The Ruin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ruin

The World of Warcraft guild The Ruin from Laughing Skull PvP (EU)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mydead Frost/unholy tank dk

Go down 
+3
cowhow
Madstm
Apokaz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mydead

Mydead Frost/unholy tank dk Empty
PostSubject: Mydead Frost/unholy tank dk   Mydead Frost/unholy tank dk Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:02 pm

Name:
Mario

Croatia
About yourself(What do you do outside WoW): Well not much to say 21 yeard old regular dude studing electrotechinical engeniring football/rugby fan like to chill with m8 drink beer etc...

Ingame nick:
Mydead

Class:
DK

Specc and why:
Frost or Unholy tank why hmmm depends on my roll as mt or ot and what raid/boss r we doing frost vs hard crushing physical dmg bosses/unholy vs dumb ass spell burst bosses
Armorylink:
Keep in mind this is my hp/armor in no presence

Proffesions:
Jc/mining started to lvl it 3 days ago

What do you think the strengths and waknesses of your class/specc are:
gr8 anti caster tank with deacent overall dmg eaven s tank waknesses hmmmm geif block to dk and i will be immortal... Cant find a wakness to a dk as a tank

Are you a clicker:
Ofc not, r u ?

Do you use all consumables in every raid(Flask, wellfed):
Flask+food ofc

Time /played:
38 days dk over 90 days warrior over 160 days dk (dont call me a geek i play since aq 40 opend on LS)

What are your general playtimes?(When are you usually online):
every day in the eavning from 5pm to 1-2-3am if i cant rly sleep....

Raiding experience(Please be specific):
classic: zg,aq 20, onxya,mc cleard bwl/aq 40 started
tbc: kara,grul,magy,tk,ssc,bt,mh cleard swp: only till brutalus including him

Hardest/Funniest encounter:
hardest and the funniest was the same first boss bwl cant remember his name and all cuz we had a tard hunter who couldnt make a diference of clockwise and counterclockwise

Reason for wanting to join The Ruin:
well cleard all raids till now and ulduar is now here so its time to clear it also in other words i want to progres and hlp you / u to help me in that progresing.

Why should we recruit you:
U need a DK tank ! Very Happy well i will be a nicde adition to your guild i am rly expirianced in raiding /raid leading /assisting i learn fast and i am sooo good looking mmmmmmmm ;D

Good computer / Stable connection / Ventrilo: Yes/No
Yes to all 3 !

We raid from 18:15 to 22:45 all these days below, fill in if you can attend or not:

Tuesday: Yes/No-Yes
Wednesday: Yes/No-Yes
Thursday: Yes/No-Yes
Sunday: Yes/No-Yes

If there is anything you'd like to add, do so here: Nothing to add specificly...
Back to top Go down
Apokaz

Apokaz

PostSubject: Re: Mydead Frost/unholy tank dk   Mydead Frost/unholy tank dk Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:06 pm

Yes i am a clicker
Back to top Go down
Madstm

Madstm

PostSubject: Re: Mydead Frost/unholy tank dk   Mydead Frost/unholy tank dk Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:31 am

Same, clicker's have higher DPS :> .

And Ofc. armory link is missing / Is bugged xD .

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Mydead

What's your HP fully raid buffed in a 25 man ? Smile .
Back to top Go down
Mydead

PostSubject: Re: Mydead Frost/unholy tank dk   Mydead Frost/unholy tank dk Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:55 am

25 man buffed its around 36k. and i can normaly click on armory link and c it. btw clicker have hugher dps hmmm doubt that but if u think so...
Back to top Go down
cowhow

PostSubject: Re: Mydead Frost/unholy tank dk   Mydead Frost/unholy tank dk Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:03 pm

humn actualy i think he is an experienced player but with not the best gear... but as long we dont have na dk active tank(or where is the one we invited week or 2 ago?) i think we shall inv him, in one naxx run he will get some gear (probably).

i have some question... was you in an guild before? if so why do you leaved?
you need a litle more def rating to be crit imune(if im not wrong, kinda nab about dk tanks...) that will be easy to fix yust regem some slots and that is...
Back to top Go down
Mydead

PostSubject: Re: Mydead Frost/unholy tank dk   Mydead Frost/unholy tank dk Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:25 pm

If u look corectly i loged out with my dps sword not my tanking axe thats why you c only 518 deff rating insted of 542 whats is 2 over cap for every class to be crit immune. My former guild was Echoes and i left it cuz i wasnt given enough raiding spots cuz we had like 3-4 dk tanks 3-4 warr tanks druids tanks hmmm shit loads of them and 2 pala tanks. Usualy when i find a guild i stick to my guild for bether or worse but that youst wasnt fair since they asked me to join. in pre tbc my guild was royal blood and in tbc i was in nordic reign.
Back to top Go down
Bandwagon

Bandwagon

PostSubject: Hello.   Mydead Frost/unholy tank dk Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:43 am

Hello.
I am the DK class leader.
There are a couple of things that bother me with your gear.

1. You don't seem to have farmed alot of HC's which makes me think you aren't a commited player.
Cause if you would, you'd have the Dodge Trinket and Belt, and probably even Kyzoc Stompers for Valor Tokens.
You could even have done some VoA to get some more T7.5.

2. Your professions are slacked out

3. And it worries me that I, as dps, have more expertise than you do :S

4. Sons of Hodir - planning on getting exalted there?

Are these things you would work on, should we take you as our newest member?
Band

-EDIT-
What is your main tanking weapon? I'm sure it's not Claymore of Ancient Power Wink
Back to top Go down
Madstm

Madstm

PostSubject: Re: Mydead Frost/unholy tank dk   Mydead Frost/unholy tank dk Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:19 pm

Mydead wrote:
25 man buffed its around 36k. and i can normaly click on armory link and c it. btw clicker have hugher dps hmmm doubt that but if u think so...

And cowhow got around 40 - 50 ? :S .
Back to top Go down
Bandwagon

Bandwagon

PostSubject: Re: Mydead Frost/unholy tank dk   Mydead Frost/unholy tank dk Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 2:09 pm

Yeah, but he's a big fat bear!
Back to top Go down
cowhow

PostSubject: Re: Mydead Frost/unholy tank dk   Mydead Frost/unholy tank dk Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 2:46 pm

ye that is troo, im bear so is kinda different, i have 45k hp full buffed or somethign like this, think that for him something like 38k+ will be nice
our warrior tanks have something like 40k+
for him will e nice something like 38k+
actualy depend on us, we can try him, in one nax run he will peobably get some gear as long we dont need almost anything anymore and our tank are good geared (only camus will need something from naxx)
Back to top Go down
Bandwagon

Bandwagon

PostSubject: Re: Mydead Frost/unholy tank dk   Mydead Frost/unholy tank dk Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:15 pm

I'm sorry, but we just invited a new DK tank we are gearing up, and cannot afford to invest the time to gear up another one.
Though we thank you for your application and let you know that it is appreciated, we cannot invite you at this time.

Good luck though!
Band.
DK CL

Last edited by Bandwagon on Wed May 13, 2009 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cowhow

PostSubject: Re: Mydead Frost/unholy tank dk   Mydead Frost/unholy tank dk Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 7:30 pm

Bandwagon wrote:
I'm sorry, but we just invited a new DK tank we are gearing up, and cannot afford to invest the time to gear up another one.
Though we thank you for your application is appreciated, we cannot invite you at this time.

Good luck though!
Band.
DK CL

well ye that is troo too

gl
Back to top Go down
Gehenno

Gehenno

PostSubject: Re: Mydead Frost/unholy tank dk   Mydead Frost/unholy tank dk Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:34 pm

cowhow wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:
Though we thank you for your application is appreciated, we cannot invite you at this time.

Good luck though!
Band.
DK CL

well ye that is troo too

gl

What a troll comment Cowhow...
Back to top Go down
cowhow

PostSubject: Re: Mydead Frost/unholy tank dk   Mydead Frost/unholy tank dk Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:44 pm

Gehenno wrote:
cowhow wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:

Good luck though!
Band.
DK CL

well ye that is troo too

gl

ya mon
Back to top Go down
Gehenno

Gehenno

PostSubject: Re: Mydead Frost/unholy tank dk   Mydead Frost/unholy tank dk Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:47 pm

cowhow wrote:
Gehenno wrote:
cowhow wrote:
Bandwagon wrote:

Good luck though!
Band.
DK CL

well ye that is troo too

gl

ya mon

Oh the trollness!
Back to top Go down
Mydead

PostSubject: Sry for not being on or respoding on forum   Mydead Frost/unholy tank dk Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 1:22 pm

4 days ago i broke my foot and ended up in hospital i came home today and i c u have some question and critics. First of all i farmed so much hcs that your head would explode and now i have to saz smth belt form badges! I have the belt from 25 man naxx the badge one aint eaven close to that 2nd thing dodge trinket i have more then enough hc badges to buz him but i am farming HoL normal for seal of pantheon 3rd i started to lvl profesions like 3/4 dazs before i made the apply 4th i am farming the relics of ulduar with my warrior so can turn them in with my dk. And about that expertise i rly cant get more in t7 gear without socketing expertise sockets.
Back to top Go down
moscraciun

moscraciun

PostSubject: Re: Mydead Frost/unholy tank dk   Mydead Frost/unholy tank dk Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 1:47 pm

I HAVE 2 WORDS FOR YA

Mydead Frost/unholy tank dk Mwazas
Mydead Frost/unholy tank dk Dx
Back to top Go down
Madstm

Madstm

PostSubject: Re: Mydead Frost/unholy tank dk   Mydead Frost/unholy tank dk Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:26 pm

Grow up mosc.
Back to top Go down
Gehenno

Gehenno

PostSubject: Re: Mydead Frost/unholy tank dk   Mydead Frost/unholy tank dk Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 8:14 pm

Idd, you shall be banned from these forums one day! tsktsk
Back to top Go down
wisdo

wisdo

PostSubject: Accepted   Mydead Frost/unholy tank dk Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:31 am

You applye is accepted ... whisper me ingame ...

Best regards wisdo Basketball
Back to top Go down
Bandwagon

Bandwagon

PostSubject: Re: Mydead Frost/unholy tank dk   Mydead Frost/unholy tank dk Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:56 am

nope hes not
Back to top Go down
Madstm

Madstm

PostSubject: Re: Mydead Frost/unholy tank dk   Mydead Frost/unholy tank dk Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:43 pm

Splattr left... We dont got eny DK tank atm. ? Surprised .
Back to top Go down
Bandwagon

Bandwagon

PostSubject: Re: Mydead Frost/unholy tank dk   Mydead Frost/unholy tank dk Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 1:23 pm

well. He is in Meltdown now
Back to top Go down
Madstm

Madstm

PostSubject: Re: Mydead Frost/unholy tank dk   Mydead Frost/unholy tank dk Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:06 am

hmmm... Okay ;p .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mydead Frost/unholy tank dk   Mydead Frost/unholy tank dk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mydead Frost/unholy tank dk
Page 1 of 1