The Ruin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ruin

The World of Warcraft guild The Ruin from Laughing Skull PvP (EU)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holy Paladin - Holymonk

Go down 
+5
moscraciun
Madstm
cowhow
Ares
Holymonk
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
cowhow

Holy Paladin - Holymonk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Holymonk   Holy Paladin - Holymonk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 8:52 pm

the funny thing is that we dont almost every week naxx, ye from when 3.1 is out... so we are still farmin naxx atm... but anyway i hope we wont lose time there anymore but if we dont have the right setup...
as i sayd... im always up for invting an irl friend in the guild, as long he know to play, if he dont know he get kicked as all other players...
we invited even sasolinga with crap gear because we were in need of healers, and look at him now... imba gear and great player.
we invited some of our officers irl friends that had a litle better gear than he.
alot of time an green geared imba player is better than epix noob... the green one will get his gear fast... the noob wont get skills ever

last thing...
duno how we are with pala healers... if we are in need of them..
Back to top Go down
srks

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Holymonk   Holy Paladin - Holymonk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:53 pm

only Gebeh is holy
so i think we are in need of palas healers
Back to top Go down
Holymonk

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Holymonk   Holy Paladin - Holymonk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 9:57 pm

Thank you for the supprot guys, yeah as for the gear ill state it again, gear sucks at this very moment, though i am doing best i can to get it better. As player you can see me in raids what kind of player I am.
Have long experience, was in endgame raids such as Sunwell Platue so i do know the routine.
Back to top Go down
wisdo

wisdo

PostSubject: accepted   Holy Paladin - Holymonk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:32 am

whisper me ingame and we speak about it...

Best regards Wisdo Basketball
Back to top Go down
Madstm

Madstm

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Holymonk   Holy Paladin - Holymonk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 11:50 am

Holymonk wrote:
Thank you for the supprot guys, yeah as for the gear ill state it again, gear sucks at this very moment, though i am doing best i can to get it better . As player you can see me in raids what kind of player I am.

That's the spirit! Very Happy .

As long as you dont go Emo and say ''I dont wanna go Naxx!'' Like some of the other guys i your okay :> .

Madstm.
Back to top Go down
cowhow

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Holymonk   Holy Paladin - Holymonk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:22 pm

he wuld like to go naxx for atleast 5 runs i think Very Happy he NEED items from there so he wont go emo (atleast for now Smile
Back to top Go down
Holymonk

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Holymonk   Holy Paladin - Holymonk - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 4:19 pm

I wouldn't like to go Ulduar with this gear , really, my performances would be really low.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin - Holymonk   Holy Paladin - Holymonk - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy Paladin - Holymonk
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2