The Ruin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Ruin

The World of Warcraft guild The Ruin from Laughing Skull PvP (EU)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tankzter dps DK apply.

Go down 
+3
moscraciun
Chakke
tankzter
7 posters
AuthorMessage
tankzter

Tankzter dps DK apply. Empty
PostSubject: Tankzter dps DK apply.   Tankzter dps DK apply. Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:58 pm

Name: Johan Østergaard

About yourself(What do you do outside WoW):
i work, school, friends and gaming.

Ingame nick: Tankzter

Class: Deathknight

Specc and why: mostly blood, because i like it the most, and i think it's the best spec.

Armorylink: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Laughing+Skull&n=Tankzter

Proffesions: Mining and skinning.

What do you think the strengths and waknesses of your class/specc are: Massive dps :p

Are you a clicker: only spell in second actionbars Razz, but i'll bind them if you want me to.

Do you use all consumables in every raid(Flask, wellfed): Ofc Wink

Time /played: 18 days.

What are your general playtimes?(When are you usually online): 14:30 - 23:00

Raiding experience(Please be specific): Malygos 10, naxx 10/25, os 10/25, voa 10/25.

Hardest/Funniest encounter: idk :b.

Reason for wanting to join The Ruin: I would like to join a good raiding guild, and i would like to raid ulduar

Why should we recruit you: Because im a friendly person, and i love raiding.

Good computer / Stable connection / Ventrilo: Yes/No It's a good computer, good internet connection and i have ventrilo and a mic.

We raid from 18:15 to 22:45 all these days below, fill in if you can attend or not:

Tuesday: No - work untill 19:00
Wednesday: yes
Thursday: yes
Sunday: yes
I can raid all days except tuesday Smile

I normally do 3k+ dps in 10 man raids.

I've played since the start of TBC, and i was an active raider. did raids like Groll, ZA, ssc, maggy and Karazhan.

I got tank gear and i got 30.6k hp. def capped. BUT i have no experience with tanking raids, so i rather to be dps =].
( I know my ingame name fails Very Happy)

I'm an Irl friend to Dedende, who's in the guild. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chakke

PostSubject: Re: Tankzter dps DK apply.   Tankzter dps DK apply. Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:20 pm

Ofc armory is bugged, as usual. Can't see your gear, but if you're a friend to Dedende you gotta pwn Wink
Back to top Go down
tankzter

PostSubject: Re: Tankzter dps DK apply.   Tankzter dps DK apply. Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:43 pm

Chakke wrote:
Ofc armory is bugged, as usual. Can't see your gear, but if you're a friend to Dedende you gotta pwn Wink

hehe ^^ Very Happy

We'll you can /w ingame, if you want to check my gear =]
Back to top Go down
moscraciun

moscraciun

PostSubject: Re: Tankzter dps DK apply.   Tankzter dps DK apply. Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 5:48 pm

your name says u have tank dps
Back to top Go down
Bandwagon

Bandwagon

PostSubject: Re: Tankzter dps DK apply.   Tankzter dps DK apply. Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:34 am

Hello.
I've checked your gear and I really really doubt you can do over 4k dps with that gear.
You must understand that we are now a Ulduar-raiding guild and cannot afford to gear people up in Naxxramas.

But I know you probably want to play with your RL-friend, so I'll speak with the other officers to get a decision on this.
As of now, we can probably never give you a raid-spot. If this is something you accept then please reply.
Back to top Go down
cowhow

PostSubject: Re: Tankzter dps DK apply.   Tankzter dps DK apply. Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:12 am

well that is... another irl friend... fuck thes days they are in too much haha Very Happy.
well we can inv him (like we did with other), well they shuld take a spot of a slacker time to time, until they get better gear.
Back to top Go down
Bandwagon

Bandwagon

PostSubject: Re: Tankzter dps DK apply.   Tankzter dps DK apply. Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:21 pm

cowhow wrote:
well that is... another irl friend... fuck thes days they are in too much haha Very Happy.
well we can inv him (like we did with other), well they shuld take a spot of a slacker time to time, until they get better gear.
true except we Never lack dps, only healers :p thats sorta why i liked to invite Holymonk because he will be an asset to our guild, which recruiting random dps we dont need - isn't.

But sure, I guess we can invite him and maybe he can join for slackraids like Naxx or.. maybe voa25.

Curious question - how much dps do you do in raids? Be honest.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: accepted   Tankzter dps DK apply. Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:33 pm

okai whisper me ingame and we can talk about u getting an invite..

Best regards wisdo Basketball
Back to top Go down
https://theruin.forummotion.com
Madstm

Madstm

PostSubject: Re: Tankzter dps DK apply.   Tankzter dps DK apply. Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:49 pm

Admin wrote:
okai whisper me ingame and we can talk about u getting an invite..

Best regards wisdo Basketball

/Whisper Tankzer When he does it like that it means that you might get an invite!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tankzter dps DK apply.   Tankzter dps DK apply. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tankzter dps DK apply.
Page 1 of 1